CHAPTER 113

Xu Fan's voice was loud and powerful, not only awakened Xu's mother, but also reminded Xu's mother again, that is - Cui Dingchen was hugging Xu Zhao.

Xu's mother was suddenly shocked. She stared at Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen who quickly bounced away, and couldn't help but ask, "What are you doing?"

Xu Zhao's face was red, and he didn't know how to answer for a while.

The matter has come to this stage, and it would be meaningless to hide it any longer. Cui Dingchen confessed: "Aunt Xu, we are dealing with someone."

Where is the object?

With Uncle Cui's partner?

What do Xu Zhao and Uncle Cui do?

Uncle Cui also changed his name to "Aunt Xu"?

These questions came over and overwhelmed Xu's mother. In a short time, Xu's mother could not accept it, and her face showed embarrassment, which were all looked at by Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen's heart tightened.

Now is not the time to have a direct conversation, so Xu Zhao whispered to Cui Dingchen: "Uncle, go home first."

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao didn't speak, but Cui Dingchen understood what Xu Zhao meant. At this time, Xu Zhao and Xu's mother needed to communicate again, so he stopped staying. After talking to Xu's mother, Xu Zhao, and Xu Fan, he reluctantly left.

Only then did Xu Zhao look at Mother Xu and Xu Fan.

Mother Xu looked at Xu Zhao suspiciously.

Xu Fan looked blank and asked, "Dad, why did Erye Cui hug you?"

Ask again!

Is this baby planning to cheat her father to the end!

Xu Zhao bent down and picked up Xu Fan, said to Xu's mother, "Mom, go home for dinner", and then carried Xu Fan and Xu's mother to go home together. As soon as they got home, Dazhuang's father came over and called Xu Zhao and Xu Fan to his house for a drink. Xu Zhao didn't go to the fish soup, and Xu Fan, who loved to eat, ran over, so there was only Xu's father and Xu's mother at the dinner table at home, and Xu Zhao took this opportunity to be honest with the second old man.

This time, even Father Xu was stunned. After a while, he put down his chopsticks and fell silent.

Mother Xu frowned, looked at Xu Zhao and asked, "When did it happen?"

Xu Zhao answered truthfully, "Last year."

Mother Xu was silent for a while, and then asked, "Is it sincere?"

"Yes."

"Am I saying that Uncle Cui is sincere?" Although Mother Xu said "Uncle Cui", she actually knew that Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen had no real seniority relationship. She was concerned about Cui Dingchen's relationship with Xu Zhao is sincere.

If Xu Zhao had no children and was a single young man, then Xu's mother would not be so worried. After all, Xu Zhao also wanted to be literate, to have looks, to have money, and to have everything.

But men and women who have had children will inevitably be disliked, especially—Cui Dingchen himself is a good man out of ten thousand.

"Yes." Xu Zhao replied.

Xu Zhao understood Xu's mother's worries, and after having Xu Fan, he also knew how to be a father, so he patiently told the second elder how he and Cui Dingchen met, knew and got along. Don't worry, the second old thinks that Cui Dingchen is too good.