CHAPTER 94

Where have you seen it?

Zhou Xiangqian lowered his head and frowned. He was sure that he had seen the man in front of him. This man was so good-looking that he could remember it at a glance, but he could not remember where he had seen it for a while.

I really can't remember.

Zhou Xiangqian looked at Cui Dingchen again, looking for some familiar information, but Cui Dingchen got into the car and started the car to leave. Only Xu Zhao and Xu Fan were left on the side of the road. Zhou Xiangqian was just about to stop Xu Zhao when a tractor suddenly swooped in front of him. He drove over from the ground, he hurriedly avoided, and looked at the door of the vegetable market again, Xu Zhao was gone.

Where did it go?

Zhou Xiangqian pushed his bicycle into the vegetable market and searched for a circle, but he couldn't find Xu Zhao. He was discouraged for a while. Finally, he went to the pork stall to cut a pound of pork. He looked around, but he couldn't see Xu Zhao, so he had to ride his bicycle. Back to Nanyang Village.

On the way, I was thinking about Xu Zhao, while thinking about where I had seen that man, and at the same time wondering if Xu Zhao was dating that man, it should not be, otherwise Xu Zhao would not have a blind date with him... Thinking about it, My brain is full of Xu Zhao. I just saw Xu Zhao entering the vegetable market, why can't I find Xu Zhao?

Could it be that Xu Zhao was avoiding him?

In fact, Xu Zhao didn't hide from Zhou Xiangqian, he didn't know Zhou Xiangqian's existence at all, but after separating from Cui Dingchen, he went to the small shop next to the vegetable market to buy biscuits for Xu Fan.

"Is it delicious?" Xu Zhao asked.

Xu Fan sat on the seat on the front bumper, holding two biscuits in his two little hands, nodding as he ate, "Yeah."

"So, can we go buy meat?"

Xu Fan nodded again. Now he only cares about eating, but not talking. His red mouth is so cute.

Xu Zhao stretched out his hand and touched Xu Fan's little head. Recalling how Cui Dingchen also touched Xu Fan's little head just now, a strange feeling crossed his mind... Uncle, he is really different to Xu Fan. This difference makes Xu Zhao different. A certain longing welled up in his heart, which made him more motivated to do his job well.

Then he pushed his bicycle into the vegetable market, and also walked around the vegetable market. He checked the vegetables on the stall. Most of them were Chinese cabbage, radishes, etc., which were hidden in the cellar or brought in from other places. It looks good, the price is high, and there are some pickles, salted eggs, etc., in short, there are very few types.

Xu Zhao got a general understanding. He came to the pork stall and bought two catties of pork, but more than a catty and a half was lean meat. People in this era have less oil and water in their stomachs, and they like to buy fat when buying meat. The fatter the better, the better. It's a well-known fact that you can also make oil for cooking, which is more cost-effective than lean meat.

The stall owner knew Xu Zhao and bought Xu Zhao's food. Knowing that Xu Zhao was a good person, he felt embarrassed at this time, so he gave Xu Zhao two bone sticks.

Xu Zhao was not polite, he put on his clothes, brought Xu Zhao to Fan Xiaodian, entered the store, settled the store's account with Father Cui, accepted what he deserved, and was talking to Father Cui when Cui Qingfeng appeared. .

"Qingfeng." Xu Zhao greeted with a smile.

Cui Qingfeng smiled: "Come on."

"Well, how is grandma's health?" Grandma was referring to Cui Qingfeng's grandma.