EXTRA 5

Xu Zhao was taken aback.

Cui Dingchen lowered his head slightly and looked at Xu Zhao's abdomen. His flat abdomen was indeed slightly raised, but Xu Zhao's other parts showed no signs of gaining weight at all. Two words popped up in his mind instantly.

Pregnant.

At the same time, Xu Zhao also reacted and looked blankly at Mother Xu, then at Cui Dingchen, Cui Dingchen said, "Go to the hospital to check."

Xu Zhao nodded.

Then Cui Dingchen drove Xu Zhao to the hospital. The hospital said that Xu Zhao was more than four months pregnant, and asked if Xu Zhao was pregnant for the first time. The whole person was stunned, and it took a while to slow down and look at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen was stunned at first, but now his face was full of joy.

Xu Zhao asked in disbelief, "I really have it?"

Cui Dingchen nodded.

Xu Zhao asked again, "Aren't you taking contraceptive measures?"

"Ok."

"Then why am I still pregnant?"

Cui Dingchen thought about it and said, "I didn't do it once."

"Which time?"

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao and said, "Think about it yourself."

That was more than four months ago. Cui Dingchen went to Shanghai on a business trip for more than half a month. He missed Xu Zhao too much and couldn't wait to come back the next day. He arrived home in the middle of the night. Passionate, I didn't think about contraception at all, and I didn't expect to be hit in one night.

Xu Zhao immediately regretted it. He shouldn't be in the mood for fluke. It's too bad. He was pregnant. After the examination, everyone else was very happy except him, especially Cui Dingchen. He took him to the sky, but one day, he accepted the fact that he was pregnant. After all, men in this world can have children.

However, he was still a little awkward in his heart, so he wouldn't let his parents speak out.

Cui Dingchen asked, "Where's Xu Fan? Don't let Xu Fan know? He wants his sister the most. Besides, everyone can see that his belly is getting bigger."

Xu Zhao said with a headache, "I'll talk about it when I see it."

Cui Dingchen obeyed Xu Zhao and nodded immediately, but not all of Xu Zhao, such as work, hugging Xu Fan, and work, Xu Zhao still had to obey him, otherwise what would he do if he hurt his body?

Xu Zhao couldn't refute, everything in life depends on Cui Dingchen. Usually he wears loose clothes, but he didn't notice much in the early stage, but after six months, no amount of loose clothes could cover Xu Zhao's stomach. At first, it was guesswork. Later, after Dazhuang’s father said it, everyone knew that Xu Zhao was pregnant. When they saw Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen again, the villagers were all congratulating and caring about Xu Zhao’s body. When they saw Xu Zhao working , Immediately someone stepped forward to help and let Xu Zhao rest aside.

It seems that Xu Zhaohuai is the child of the whole Nanwan Village.

Xu Zhao was a little helpless, but he also accepted the kindness of the villagers. The only difference was Xu Fan, who was told by Cui Dingchen time and time again that he could not hold his father or let his father hold him, but every time he came back from school, he always hugged Xu Zhao in his arms. .

Today too.

Xu Fan was wearing a red scarf, carrying a small schoolbag, and eating biscuits with Dazhuang as he walked. When he looked up and saw Xu Zhao, he immediately ran up happily.