CHAPTER 12

It is Xu Youcheng.

When Xu Zhao saw Xu Youcheng, Cui Qingfeng also saw it.

"Xu Zhao, it's your second brother." Cui Qingfeng whispered.

Xu Zhao said, "Well, I saw it."

"What should I do?" Cui Qingfeng asked with a frown.

"What should I do?" Xu Zhao asked back.

"He's here, will he bully you?"

"meeting."

Cui Qingfeng immediately became highly nervous and looked ready to fight.

Xu Zhao asked, "What are you doing?"

"help you."

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "No, I can handle it myself."

Cui Qingfeng still said seriously: "You don't have to be afraid, I can protect you."

"I really don't need your protection, and he came just in time to take the opportunity to solve my recent problems."

"What's the problem?"

Xu Zhao smiled lightly, looking very good-looking, and said, "Problems in life."

Just as he was talking, Xu Youcheng came over, looked at the shabby popsicle stand, and couldn't help but smile, and said, "Xu Zhao, where are you selling popsicles here?"

Xu Zhao responded lightly, "Yeah."

Xu Youcheng asked again, "Working for your classmates?"

Xu Zhao didn't speak, as if he didn't want to pay attention to Xu Youcheng.

Xu Youcheng took it as his acquiescence and asked proudly, "How much is the monthly salary?"

Xu Zhaomo said reluctantly, "Not much."

Xu Youcheng didn't give up and continued to ask, "Are there any factories in the county that have high wages?"

"No." Xu Zhao had no wages at all.

When he heard that he was not as high as the county seat factory, Xu Youcheng was in a good mood and asked, "Isn't it possible that I don't have five yuan a month?"

Xu Zhao said with a sullen face, "No."

Not yet five bucks—

Xu Youcheng laughed wildly in his heart. He took his children to sell popsicles every morning and night, and he didn't even have five yuan for a month. Hahahaha, Xu Youcheng couldn't help himself laugh, and asked: "This salary is not high, why not? How about entering the factory?"

Xu Zhao replied, "No one takes Xu Fan."

"Yes, Sanwazi is still young and needs someone to take him, so he can't enter the factory."

Xu Zhao responded perfunctorily, "Yes."

Xu Youcheng had a general understanding of Xu Zhao's "misery", and was satisfied, so he said, "Then, you are busy. I will go to the county town to buy something, and I won't make much money. Don't go home so late."

"Ok."

Xu Youcheng knew that Xu Zhao was not doing well, so he left happily. When he returned to Xu’s house in Nanwan Village in the afternoon, he told Xu Zuocheng that Xu Zhao was not ashamed, and went to the county town to sell popsicles to people, and his salary was not five yuan a month. , Take a look at the entire Nanwan Village. Whoever does not farm the land honestly will sell things shamelessly. The two brothers talk about it together. Not only do they look down on Xu Zhao, but they don't even want to pay attention to Xu Zhao.