CHAPTER 100

Xu Youcheng has seen Father Xu once since he came back from labor reform, but he has never seen him at other times. He usually lives his life in the village and has never had any trouble.

However, he came here this evening to find trouble?

Xu Zhao was a little confused.

Mother Xu looked at Father Xu.

Father Xu asked unhappily, "What are you doing here?"

Xu Youcheng whispered outside the door, "Dad, I have something to do with you."

Not looking for Xu Zhao.

Father Xu looked at Xu Zhao and Mother Xu.

Xu Zhao and Xu's mother are like passers-by whether they are dealing with Xu Youcheng or Xu Zuocheng. When they meet in the village, they don't say hello, and they never thought they would have anything to do with them. Just don't make trouble. , So at this time, he turned a blind eye to Father Xu's eyes.

But Xu Youcheng had already approached the door, but Xu's father got up after all, walked to the door, opened the courtyard door, did not let Xu Youcheng enter the courtyard, and finished talking with Xu Youcheng outside the courtyard, and then returned to the small dining table.

"What's the matter?" Mother Xu asked.

Father Xu glanced at Xu Zhao and whispered, "I'm here to borrow money."

"Borrowing money for what?"

"It's said that it is to replenish the body for the second baby's mother."

"What's wrong with the second child?"

"Erwa's mother gave birth to a daughter, she doesn't have enough milk, she wants to eat something meaty, and—"

"What else?" Mother Xu asked again.

Father Xu added: "There is another baby who has been complaining about a stomachache recently, maybe there are worms in the stomach, I want to buy some insecticide to eat, and I borrow money from the villagers, but the villagers dare not lend him money, so the new wheat is harvested. I can't sell it, I really can't help it, so I found us here."

Mother Xu was silent after hearing this.

Father Xu lowered his head and said nothing.

Xu Fan continued, "Dad, the second baby has a stomachache."

Xu Zhao looked at Xu Fan and asked, "Er baby's stomach hurts?"

Xu Fan nodded: "Well, the second baby is in pain and crying."

"Crying in pain?"

"Ok."

"When?"

"That, that, two days." That's the pain for a while.

This age is not as careful as raising children in the 21st century, so there are many cases of parasitic infections in children. Most children in the village have taken insecticides.

Although Xu Zhao hated Xu Youcheng, but the second child was still young and had not done anything bad, he couldn't help but looked up at Father Xu and asked, "Did you lend him money?"

Father Xu replied, "No." He had to pay the younger son to take the medicine himself. He was very clear about the younger son's filial piety to him.

"Then lend him twenty dollars." Xu Zhao said.

Father Xu was taken aback.

Mother Xu looked at Xu Zhao.

"The second baby is sick, the little girl is born... It's hard to change anyone, let him make an IOU." Xu Zhao really felt that the child was innocent.