CHAPTER 55

The radio fell.

Xu Fan was stunned.

Xu Zhao's temple jumped twice. What he said just now, in addition to telling Xu Fan's father that he loves him, he seemed to have told Xu Fan twice, don't drop the radio, Xu Fan still put the radio I fell, this, this... Xu Zhao looked at Xu Fan speechlessly.

Xu Fan was terrified. He usually kept talking, but this time he didn't say a word, and his watery eyes looked at Xu Zhao timidly.

Xu Zhao's voice was still mild and asked, "How did I tell you just now?"

Xu Fan replied in a milky voice, "You can't drop the radio."

Xu Zhao asked, "What about now?"

Xu Fan drooped his small head, digging his fleshy little fingers, and said in a helpless manner, "Fall, fall."

Xu Zhao deliberately asked with a straight face, "Then what do you say?"

"Spanking." Xu Fan's voice was slightly lower than usual.

I also know that doing wrong will be punished, which is not bad.

Only then did Xu Zhao say, "Pick up the radio and walk over by yourself."

Xu Fan immediately squatted down and picked up the radio, battery and battery back cover one by one with his little hands, hugged him, and walked towards Xu Zhao with a sullen face. Zhao stretched out his hand, thinking that Xu Zhao was going to hit him, but without any transition, he burst into tears with a "wow", his crying nose and mouth were all red, as if he had suffered a great grievance.

Xu Zhao: "..."

What a rake!

Even Xu's father and mother came to ask about the situation. Xu Zhao said in a deep voice, "Don't cry, Xu Fan, Xu Fan."

After calling several times, Xu Fan stopped crying now, with two bubbling tears in his watery eyes, looking at Xu Zhao, he shouted in a milky voice, "Dad."

"Come here." Xu Zhao said again.

"Dad doesn't spank."

"No spanking."

"Don't fight." Xu Fan repeated.

"Yes, Dad won't spank you in the future, okay?"

"good."

"Come here and show the radio to Dad."

Xu Zhao really didn't hit Xu Fan, but comforted Xu Fan and told him to be careful next time. Xu Zhao never knew that he had such "mother love" or that he was so patient. It was probably love, because he loved Xu Fan. Fan, so willing to pour love, patience and ability to educate Xu Fan.

After a while, Xu Fan stopped crying, admitted his mistake, squatted beside Xu Zhao obediently, watched Xu Zhao put the battery into the radio, closed the back cover, heard the radio beep again, and the little guy's eyes were bright. Say, "Dad, it's ringing!"

Xu Zhao nodded.

"You can listen to Monkey King!"

Xu Zhao raised his eyes to look at Xu Fan, as if to say "you're healed, the scar forgot to hurt".

As if he understood what his father meant, Xu Fan immediately pointed at the large stool in the yard with his little meat finger and said, "Dad, put it there and listen, put it there, don't hold it, don't hold it."

"Are you going to let it go?"

"Dad, let it go." Xu Fan had a psychological shadow on holding the radio.