CHAPTER 73

very handsome--

Xu Zhao was used to Xu Fan complimenting him for being handsome, powerful, and respectful. He also praised Xu Fan as handsome. Then Xu Fan sat down in Dad Zhuang's arms and said to Dad Zhuang, "Uncle Li, I, Me, I ride a tractor, and I also go to sell vegetables and vegetables."

Dad Dazhuang said with a smile: "Well, you go to sell vegetables."

"I can sell vegetables!" Xu Fan said confidently.

"Yes, you can, you can do anything." Dad Zhuang replied with a smile.

"Yeah!" Xu Fan nodded heavily.

As soon as he arrived at the vegetable market, Xu Fan was really busy. He kept running around in front of the tractor. When he heard someone wanted to buy garlic sprouts, he quickly dragged a garlic sprout and handed it over. Hearing someone wanted a tomato, he immediately grabbed a tomato and ran to Xu Zhao's side... No one is as busy as him.

Xu Zhao did not attack Xu Fan's enthusiasm. As long as Xu Fan brought it over, he accepted it and sold it to a grocery buyer. Xu Fan danced with joy and made passers-by laugh. He bluntly said that Xu Fan was too cute.

But Xu Fan was not proud, he was still busy and tired, so he listened to Xu Zhao's words, sat on the tractor for a while, played with his toy car for a while, and then continued to work... He was busy on and off like this, and went to the vegetable market to strike. At the time, a tractor of vegetables just sold out.

"Sold out!" Fat Xu Fan said, standing on the tractor with his watery eyes.

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "Yes, it's sold out!"

Xu Fan immediately clapped his hands: "It's great! Dad is great! I'm great! Applause!"

Xu Zhao smiled and applauded: "Yes, Sanwazi is great."

Dazhuang's father followed.

Seeing Xu Fan's chubby appearance, Cui Qingfeng's eyes were filled with joy. He really wanted to know how Xu Zhao taught Xu Fan, and how he taught Xu Fan so smartly. He felt different from ordinary children, but he didn't study this for the time being. The question, looked away from Xu Fan, moved to Xu Zhao, and asked, "Xu Zhao, how many vegetables are there at home, and when will they be sold?"

Xu Zhao immediately replied, "It can be sold until the twenty-ninth year of the new year."

Cui Qingfeng followed closely and asked, "In other words, can you only be free in your thirties?"

Xu Zhao nodded.

In the 30th year, Xu Zhao was free... Cui Qingfeng couldn't help but fell into deep thought, and only after a while did he speak: "Okay, then I know what I have in mind."

"Well, in the afternoon of the twenty-ninth year, I will pay you wages."

Cui Qingfeng said quickly, "I don't want to argue, I'm not urging you to pay your salary."

Xu Zhao insisted: "If you don't rush, I have to send it too."

Cui Qingfeng said with a smile: "Xing Xing Xing, you are the boss, you have the final say."

Xu Zhao also laughed and said, "Then I'll be like this today. We won't be here for a long time. We'll be busy when we get home. Come back tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you at Fan Xiaodian tomorrow. Be careful on the road."

"Well, you go home too."

"Okay, see you tomorrow." Cui Qingfeng said.

Xu Zhao shook the tractor again and let Dad Dazhuang sit in the bucket with Xu Fan in his arms. Then he drove the tractor steadily, said goodbye to Cui Qingfeng, and drove all the way into Nanwan Village. The sudden sound of the tractor caused the villagers to panic. Attention, everyone looked around and saw that the tractor was empty, and they were all surprised: