CHAPTER 76

big car-

Cui Dingchen drives a big car——

Sanwazi was too funny, Cui Qingfeng held back his laughter.

Cui Dingchen's face sank, and the aura he exuded could easily calm the scene, and of course Xu Fan, Xu Fan immediately stopped laughing, and dragged Cui Qingfeng's trouser legs to leave, Cui Qingfeng finally couldn't help laughing out loud, Ask: "Sanwazi, have you forgotten that he is your second master Cui?"

Xu Fan raised his chubby face and looked at Cui Qingfeng, confused.

Cui Qingfeng opened his mouth again and reminded: "Cui Erye, Cui Erye who drives a big car."

Only then did Xu Fan turn to look at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen said blankly, "Yes, it's Cui Erye."

Xu Fan whispered, "Second Master Cui."

Cui Dingchen nodded: "Yes."

Xu Fan tilted his head for a while, and suddenly said, "Second Master Cui has a big car."

"...That's right." Another big car.

After a while, Xu Fan said again, "Second Master Cui."

Cui Dingchen raised his eyebrows and looked at Xu Fan: "Huh?"

Xu Fan put his arm around Cui Qingfeng's leg, looked at Cui Dingchen, and said, "Tell me, say it, give me milk, and give me pig's trotters." He couldn't speak.

"..."

Cui Qingfeng couldn't help it, he laughed.

Cui Dingchen's temples throbbed, this is not Xu Zhao's son, this is definitely not Xu Zhao's son, except for his face, this little fat baby doesn't look like Xu Zhao at all, Xu Zhao is gentle, humble and polite, this little fat boy... ...it makes me laugh and cry.

Cui Dingchen had no choice but to say, "Okay, I'll get it for you."

Xu Fan smiled, put his little hand to his mouth, and said a little shyly and a little happily, "Thank you, Second Master Cui."

"..." He would also say thank you and be polite, just like Xu Zhao.

Cui Dingchen hasn't entered the west wing yet. The phone in the west wing rang. Cui Qingfeng hurried to answer it. After two sentences, he hung up the phone and looked at Cui Dingchen: "Uncle, you have to do me a favor."

Cui Dingchen asked, "What's wrong?"

Cui Qingfeng replied, "I'm going to the noodle factory to settle the bill."

"go."

"But Sanwazi..."

Cui Dingchen glanced at Xu Fan and said, "It's alright, I'll bring it, you can go."

Cui Qingfeng smiled and said, "That's fine, I'll be back in a while."

"Well, watch out for slippery roads."

"good."

Cui Qingfeng just stepped out of the main room.

Xu Fan immediately ran after Cui Qingfeng with short legs.

Cui Dingchen raised his voice and shouted, "Xu Fan."

Xu Fan turned around and asked, "What are you doing?"

Cui Dingchen tried to keep his voice as gentle as possible, and asked, "What are you doing?"

Xu Fan followed, "I, I'm looking for Uncle Cui."

"Don't look for him, he goes to checkout and will be back in a while, you come first."

Xu Fan asked, "What are you doing here?"