CHAPTER 24

Even Cui Dingchen couldn't help raising his eyebrows to look at Xu Fan.

Xu Fan's eyes were full of big cars, and he didn't look at Cui Dingchen or anyone else, his watery eyes stared straight at the black car.

Xu Zhao looked at Cui Dingchen apologetically and said, "Uncle, I'm sorry, the child is ignorant and screaming, don't worry."

Cui Dingchen nodded and said, "It's okay."

"Then, uncle is open, you can go first." Xu Zhao said very politely.

"Okay, bye." Cui Dingchen said calmly.

"Goodbye, uncle, walk slowly."

Cui Dingchen started the car and left slowly.

Xu Fan, who was watching the black car curiously, saw the black car leaving, and immediately pointed with his little hand: "Dad, the big car is running again, I haven't even got on it yet, it runs so fast."

Xu Zhao didn't answer Xu Fan's words, and said instead: "Xu Fan, next time you see that person just now, you can't call him big brother anymore."

Xu Fan asked, "Why?"

"Because he's not the big brother."

"Then what is he?"

What is he?

Cui Dingchen is so young, is it a little compliment to call him grandpa?

But you can't mess up your generation just because you are young. It's not good to be heard by Cui's father and Cui Qingfeng. You can understand it once or twice. If you say it wrong for a long time, it's really ignorant, but how do you call it? Before Xu Zhao could figure it out, a group of people came over behind him. Xu Zhao had to hurriedly take Xu Fan to the small shop at the intersection, and then told Cui Qingfeng that he was going to sell cigarettes.

Cui Qingfeng was used to Xu Zhao selling this and that, and he didn't care, but told Xu Zhao that Cui's father was going to have an operation.

"Uncle is going to have surgery?" Xu Zhao asked.

Cui Qingfeng nodded.

"When?" Xu Zhao asked again.

"About three days later." Cui Qingfeng said solemnly: "First observe and observe at Linshi Hospital, and move if there is no problem."

Seeing this, Xu Zhao asked, "So, is there any risk in this operation?"

Cui Qingfeng nodded: "Yes, yes, yes. Although the doctor said it is very small, it cannot be ruled out that it will not happen, so the family is quite worried."

Xu Zhao patted Cui Qingshen on the shoulder: "That's okay, you have been taking care of your dad recently, don't worry too much, don't worry about the store and the popsicles."

After Cui Qingfeng was slightly relieved, he was a little worried about Xu Zhao and asked, "Can you do it alone? Do you want to find a helper for you?"

Xu Zhao said, "No, it's such a big deal. I'll do it alone."

Cui Qingfeng felt that something was wrong: "Is it okay to make popsicles, deliver popsicles, or sell popsicles alone? Forget it, let me find someone for you."

Xu Zhao quickly grabbed it and said, "I really don't need to. Now that the farming is almost over, I don't need to go to the countryside to sell."

After arguing for a while, Cui Qingfeng finally compromised and said, "Well, don't put in so many things, you may not sell them, and it's tiring."

Xu Zhao said, "I know, I know."

Cui Qingfeng thought about it and said, "Then I'll go with my uncle tomorrow. I'll come back to help you when I have time. I'll leave you the keys to the yard and the popsicle room."