CHAPTER 102

Mother Xu replied cheerfully, "Watch a movie!"

Xu Zhao was very puzzled.

Xu's mother simply explained to Xu Zhao that after the busy farming season, what kind of cultural construction was going on at the top, so she deliberately chose a war movie to show in the countryside.

The screening location selected this time is Nanwan Village.

As soon as Xu's mother got the news, she quickly moved a stool to occupy a seat, so as not to be robbed of a good position and not be able to see anything. After saying that, Xu's mother moved the large stool and walked out of the courtyard. A piece of mud, draw three bars on the big bench, make a mark, and come back early to make dinner soon.

Just after dinner was over and it was still bright, Mother Xu called Xu Zhao to go to the movies.

Xu Zhao asked, "Is it suitable for Xu Fan to watch?"

Mother Xu said, "Why isn't it suitable? It's a movie about children fighting devils. What is it called, old and young?"

"It is suitable for all ages." Xu Zhao reminded.

"Yes, that's the man's word."

"That's fine, you go first, I'll wash Xu Fan before going, it's too hot today."

"Okay, hurry up, or you won't have a seat."

"Oh, I see."

After Xu's mother left, Xu Zhao took a bath with Xu Fan, applied a layer of prickly heat powder, and put on the pink sportswear that Cui Dingchen bought for Xu Fan. Wearing it can be said to be a piece of grass in the village. People praised him when he walked in the village. Xu Fanmei was broken and saw that the village committee was suppressing a group of people.

Xu Fan was habitually at a loss, grabbed Xu Zhao's people tightly, sat next to Xu's mother and others, and immediately became lively after seeing the familiar Xu and Li family. On the side of the curtain is written - the movie "Sparkling Red Star" will be shown at eight o'clock.

Eight O'clock!

It's only ten past seven, Xu Zhao turned around and said to Mother Xu, "Mom, the movie doesn't start until eight o'clock."

Mother Xu smiled and said, "I know."

"Fifty minutes before the movie starts."

Mother Xu said without hesitation: "Just 50 minutes, sit down and chat for a while, it will start soon, sit and sit for a while, just take a rest."

However, Xu Zhao couldn't sit still. Although he had a good relationship with the villagers, he was limited to saying hello and helping out if he had something to do. As for chatting, Xu Zhao really couldn't handle it, especially when the surrounding villagers saw him. And Xu Fan, they kept complimenting him and Xu Fan for being good-looking, capable and so on.

Although Xu Fan is young, he is thick-skinned and especially likes to be praised by others, but Xu Zhao can't do it, but he can't stand it. Xu Zhao hugs Xu Fan out to get some air, and by chance, he meets Zhou Xiangqian at the door of the village committee.

A few weeks ago, Xu Zhao's eyes lit up. He was looking for a job in a factory in Xizhou City. The factory was profitable and the employees were busy. He finally took a day off, and hurried back to Nanyang Village. He was about to find a reason to come to Nanwan Village. Looking for Xu Zhao, I heard that Nanwan Village was putting on a movie, so I hurried over to watch the movie.

I didn't expect to meet Xu Zhao!

After two or three months' absence, Xu Zhao was more handsome and good-looking than before, which made Zhou Xiangqian's heart tremble. After a while, he called out, "Xu Zhao."