CHAPTER 38

Xu Zhao imagined that even if Cui Qingfeng didn't answer the phone, Cui's father or Cui's mother would answer, but he didn't expect that it would be the busy Cui Dingchen, so he quickly replied: "Uncle, it's me. Excuse me, is Qingfeng at home? Please answer him. Get off the phone."

"Not at home, in the store." Cui Dingchen replied concisely.

That's right, Cui Qingfeng should be looking at the store at this time. Xu Zhao secretly thought that he should call later, but since he called, let's talk about it, so Xu Zhao asked Cui Dingchen to send a message to let him Cui Qingfeng went to Nanwan Village and told Father Xu that he and Xu Fan did not catch the last bus, so they stayed overnight in the city.

After finishing speaking, Xu Zhao said, "Uncle, then please talk to Qingfeng."

Cui Dingchen didn't turn around and said, "Where are you? I'll pick you up."

Xu Zhao was taken aback and quickly refused.

Cui Dingchen said at the other end, "Stop on the way."

Xu Zhao asked, "Really on the way?"

"Otherwise, what do you think?"

Xu Zhao didn't say anything, but he was actually very grateful to Cui Dingchen, because "by the way" and because of Cui Qingfeng, Cui Dingchen drove him several times, so he heard Cui Dingchen say next: "I just went to the city to get a tape recorder and turned around. pick you up."

Xu Zhao still thanked him, and didn't reject Cui Dingchen. He said, "That's troublesome uncle. I'll treat you to a meal later."

"that is it."

Without waiting for Xu Zhao to say thank you, there was a beeping sound from the phone, Cui Dingchen hung up, and Xu Zhao also hung up the phone, feeling the soft little thing on his leg scratching his leg, looked down and saw that it was Xu Fan .

"Dad, I also talk about the phone." Xu Fan said.

"...hang up." Xu Zhao said.

"What do you mean by hanging up?" Xu Fan asked blankly.

"…"

Only then did Xu Zhao realize that although he was running around with Xu Fan, he did not let Xu Fan know and experience new things, so he immediately spent another dime to call Cui Qingfeng's house and put it in Xu Fan's small house. Facing his face, but no one answered, Xu Zhao pulled Xu Fan out of the shop with great regret, parked the bicycle on the side of the road, and the father and son sat on the roadside and waited for Cui Dingchen.

"Dad." Xu Fan suddenly shouted.

"What are you doing?" Xu Zhao asked, looking at Xu Fan's fleshy face.

"I can't talk on the phone."

"Why don't you talk on the phone?"

Xu Fan said with a serious face: "Call it, it, it beeps... beep... beep... I, I don't understand what it is saying."

"…"

This question is really out of line. Xu Zhao can't answer Xu Fan's doubts at all. Fortunately, Xu Fan's attention was quickly attracted by the steamed buns. Wei Zhang, then involuntarily sucked down the ground, turned to look at Xu Zhao, and said, "Dad, the buns are so fragrant."

Can you smell it so far? It's amazing!

"Dad." Xu Fan shouted again.

"Huh?" Xu Zhaoying.

"The buns are so fragrant." Xu Fan said again.

Xu Zhao couldn't help laughing and asked, "Then what?"