CHAPTER 122

Hearing this, Xu Zhao was slightly startled.

Cui Dingchen immediately regretted his abruptness and naivety. He should not have asked such a question on a whim before the matter was resolved, and transferred the problem to Xu Zhao. It was wrong. He should not disturb Xu Zhao at this time. He should not kidnap Xu Zhao with his emotions and make Xu Zhao promise himself.

This is extremely irresponsible!

But the words have been spoken and cannot be taken back.

Xu Zhao also listened to these words, and asked in slight surprise, "Why did this 'if' come out suddenly?"

Cui Dingchen couldn't answer.

Xu Zhao followed closely and asked, "Is it because of Shen Jiayang?"

Cui Dingchen didn't want to lie to Xu Zhao, and nodded truthfully, "Yes."

Xu Zhao's face was solemn, and he asked, "Do you still have contact?"

Afraid that Xu Zhao would think too much, Cui Dingchen quickly explained: "No, it's just a matter of the past. It hasn't been resolved yet, it's not emotional."

It's not easy to handle emotionally, but as for what it is, maybe it's financial or interpersonal, Xu Zhao can't talk about it for the time being, but continues the topic of Cui Dingchen just now, asking: "What does that have to do with whether I forgive you or not? "

In the end, Cui Dingchen still confessed to Xu Zhao: "Because I think I'm not doing well, I'm afraid you will ignore me, so I asked such a childish question."

"And then, you don't intend to tell me the whole truth for the time being?"

Xu Zhao is so smart, Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao and said, "I'll tell you all after I've dealt with it in two days, okay?"

Xu Zhao did not speak, but lowered his head in thought.

Cui Dingchen added: "Besides you, I have no emotional entanglement with anyone."

Xu Zhao nodded: "Okay, I'll wait for you."

Cui Dingchen breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Then I'm leaving."

Xu Zhao said: "Pay attention to safety on the road."

"that……"

"what?"

"Before you go, give me a hug."

"..."

There may be people visiting the house everywhere in the village, afraid of being seen, Xu Zhao quickly hugged Cui Dingchen before Cui Dingchen left.

After Cui Dingchen left, Xu Zhao stood there for a while, thinking about Cui Dingchen and Shen Jiayang, and believed in Cui Dingchen in his heart. As for Shen Jiayang, it was probably because of the reason he met him in the liberation room last time, so he was noisy again. When he got up, he couldn't help but want to come forward, and then he thought about it, it's a matter of Cui Dingchen and Shen Jiayang, he still waits for Cui Dingchen to give a comprehensive explanation, so as not to cause confusion.

It happened that he was also busy and didn't have time to deal with Shen Jiayang, so he turned around and walked into the yard. He saw Xu's father and Xu's mother clearing the small dining table in the main room, and there was a subtle voice from the kitchen, what's the matter?

Is there a cat in the house?

Xu Zhao strode toward the kitchen, and as soon as he entered the kitchen, he saw Fat Xu Fan lying on the chopping board, standing on tiptoe, stretched out his small meaty hands, and reached for the baskets on the chopping board.