EXTRA 6

Hearing the crying, Cui Dingchen rolled down the car window in a panic, and said to Dazhuang's mother, "Sister Li, please help take care of our three children, thank you."

The villagers in Nanwan are simple and helpful. Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen often help the Li family bring Dazhuang and Danier, and Dazhuang's mother naturally agrees readily.

The car went away immediately.

Xu Fan cried and chased after him.

"Three children!"

"dad."

Dazhuang's mother quickly stepped forward and picked up Xu Fan. Although she worked in the fields all the year round, Xu Fan was still thumping too much. She hurriedly called Dazhuang's father over, and the husband and wife carried Xu Fan into their yard together. The door was closed, and Dazhuang and Da Ni'er were called to comfort Xu Fan together.

Only then did Xu Fan stop crying.

Dazhuang's mother picked Xu Fan up, wiped his face with a wet towel, then brought him two biscuits, sat in the yard, and whispered, "Come on, eat biscuits, Sanwazi is the best, Sanwazi. Don't cry, Dad is fine, Dad just went to give birth to the baby, and the baby came back after birth."

Xu Fan's eyes were red and he asked, "Is Dad coming back?"

"I know how."

"Then dad, dad will sleep all the time?"

Dazhuang's mother suddenly remembered that Xu Zhao was injured last year and was in a coma for more than half a month. No wonder, no wonder Sanwazi cried so abnormally, she reached out and touched Xu Fan's little head, smiled and said, "No, no, don't worry. Well, Daddy will be back soon, and he will give birth to a younger brother or sister for you."

"I want a younger sister." Xu Fan still wanted a younger sister like Da Ni'er.

Da Zhuang's mother followed and said, "Okay, let's have a younger sister, alright, stop crying, ah."

Xu Fan said obediently, "Well, I won't cry anymore."

"Then go play with Da Zhuang and Da Ni'er."

"good."

Getting down from Dazhuang's mother's lap, Xu Fan took the biscuits and went to find Dazhuang and Danier who were playing in the sand. Dazhuang saw that Xu Fan had two biscuits in his hand and said, "Sanwazi, give me a cookie. "

Xu Fan hugged the biscuit, twisted his body, turned around and said, "No."

"If you don't, I won't let my sister play with you."

"I don't play with your sister, I have a sister too." Xu Fan said confidently.

Dazhuang asked, "Where's your sister?"

"My sister, my sister, my father gave birth to my sister right away, and I'll be a brother right away."

Dazhuang can't do anything now.

Big Ni'er came over and stumbled and said, "I eat, eat, eat biscuits too."

Xu Fan's attitude softened, and he said, "Then call me brother."

Da Zhuang does not let Da Ni'er shout, and Da Ni'er does not shout.

Xu Fan took a biscuit in one hand, sat on the small stool and thought for a while, then gave a biscuit to Da Zhuang, and then changed Da Ni'er to say "brother", and then played sand with Da Zhuang and Da Ni'er, and ate at Da Zhuang's house. After a meal, I took a nap at Da Zhuang's house, and then went to school. When I came back from school in the afternoon, I saw Xu's father and Xu's mother. Xu Fan immediately shouted, "Grandpa! Grandma!"