CHAPTER 96

That sound is so **** good!

Xu Zhaowang raised his eyes to look at Cui Dingchen. In the dark night, he saw that Cui Dingchen's dark eyes were full of smiles.

"No?" Cui Dingchen asked with a smile.

Xu Zhao reluctantly replied, "That's right."

Cui Dingchen chuckled softly.

Xu Zhao was immediately at a loss.

Looking at Xu Zhao's cute appearance, Cui Dingchen felt itchy and asked with a smile, "What were you doing when I called?"

Xu Zhao replied, "Do it, make a plan."

"Plans to grow fruit?"

"Yeah." Xu Zhao nodded.

"Greenhouse fruit?"

"Not at all."

"Huh? What does this mean?" Cui Dingchen asked.

"I'm going to grow a large portion of seasonal fruits, and a small portion of greenhouse fruits and vegetables." Speaking of what he was good at, Xu Zhao suddenly became more talkative and said: "Fruits and vegetables are different, soil, fertilizer, The labor and so on are relatively complicated. No one in Nanwan Village has planted fruit on a large scale. I myself have only learned from the imperial capital for a week, so I can't grasp many aspects.

"I just want to grow seasonal fruits and greenhouse fruits together, and accumulate experience with the mentality of not making money. In autumn, I will bring experience to grow vegetables on a large scale, and then plant fruits on a large scale after the year, so as not to lose money."

After all, he has two elders and a younger one to support, so he can't take too big steps, he has to come steadily.

Cui Dingchen nodded and said, "Okay, you are very thoughtful and stable, so what kind of fruit are you going to plant?"

Xu Zhao replied: "The main watermelon, I'll look at the others."

Cui Dingchen said with a smile, "I like to eat watermelon."

Xu Zhao followed up: "Xu Fan likes it too."

"That's a coincidence."

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "Well, when the watermelon is ripe, you can come to my house and eat it for free."

"When did you mature?"

"Summer, when the wheat is ripe."

"Okay." Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao with a smile, and suddenly asked, "Aren't you nervous?"

Xu Zhao looked at Cui Dingchen suspiciously.

Cui Dingchen said, "Aren't you nervous talking to me?"

Xu Zhao: "..."

Cui Dingchen said softly, "Don't be nervous, I won't eat you again."

Xu Zhao was indeed a little nervous just now, mainly because Cui Dingchen was too close to him, and his voice was too sweet and magnetic, and he couldn't stand it.

Cui Dingchen also knew Xu Zhao's temperament. He looked calm, but he was shy inside. He smiled, suddenly remembered something, and said, "Xu Zhao, wait a moment."

Xu Zhao asked suspiciously, "Huh?"

Cui Dingchen turned and walked towards the truck, opened the door of the truck, took out a black bag from the truck, handed it to Xu Zhao, and said, "For you."

Xu Zhao took it and asked, "What?"

Cui Dingchen said, "Milk powder and clothes."

"Why buy these?" Xu Zhao asked curiously.