CHAPTER 43

Xu Fan!

Xu Zhao was taken aback, and before he had time to stop the 28 bicycles, he threw the bicycles to the side of the road, rushed to Xu Fan's side, squatted down, looked at Xu Fan's knee wound, and hurriedly asked: "Alright? Where are you knocking?"

"There are still hands." Xu Fan cried.

Xu Zhao held Xu Fan's little hand and asked, "Where else?"

"There's more..." Xu Fan cried and looked at his arm, it didn't seem like he was licking it, and it didn't hurt, so he cried twice and said, "No more."

Legs and hands are just a little torn, no major problems.

After examining Xu Fan's small body, Xu Fan's face, head, etc., Xu Zhao immediately breathed a sigh of relief, but he was terrified.

At this time, Xu Fan felt less pain, and slowly stopped crying.

Xu Zhao relaxed, wiped the tears from Xu Fan's face and asked, "Why are you running so fast?"

Xu Fan replied, "I miss my father."

Xu Zhao felt warm and asked with a smile, "Really? How much does Xu Fan miss his father?"

Xu Fan thought about it and said, "I have, have, have a hundred people who miss Dad."

There are 100 people who miss Dad - in Xu Fan's two-year-old life, "100" is the level of reaching the top, and there are no more.

Xu Zhao was happy and asked with a smile, "Do you miss Dad so much?"

"Yeah." Xu Fan nodded heavily.

"Dad also has a hundred thoughts about Xu Fan." After saying that, Xu Zhao kissed Xu Fan's fleshy cheek.

Xu Fan immediately waved his hands happily, looking a little embarrassed.

After a while, Xu Fan suddenly shouted, "Dad."

Xu Zhaoying: "Well."

Xu Fan shouted again, "Dad."

"Dad is here."

"dad."

"Hey!"

"…"

Just like "Dad, Daddy", he kept shouting to the house, and when he got to the yard, he chased Xu Zhao and shouted, lest Xu Zhao lose him again and run away.

Xu Zhao didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so he simply held Xu Fan in his arms, so that Xu Fan finally stopped shouting, and Xu Zhao had time to ask Xu Munong's busy affairs.

Speaking of the busy farming season, Mother Xu smiled all over her face and said that this year is really a good year, not only the wheat harvest but also the soybeans. Everyone is very happy. This winter will definitely be better than last year. Mother Xu said happily: "Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival, and I'll fry some beans for you later." Mother Xu used to be reluctant to fry beans.

Xu Zhao said, "Mom, no need."

"Why not?"

"I bought it."

"What did you buy?"

Xu Zhao walked to the front of the bicycle with Xu Fan in his arms, and lifted the two sacks on the back seat of the bicycle to the kitchen room. He untied them and found that in addition to the bags of moon cakes, there were also melon seeds, peanuts, candy rice, Pork, trotters, milk candy, bread, steamed bread, celery, etc., almost filled the two bags.

"Wow! It's so good-" Before Xu Fan could say the word "eat", his little mouth was covered by Xu's mother.

Mother Xu hurriedly said in a low voice, "Be quiet, be careful that Dawa and the others hear you and come to **** your pig's trotters to eat."