CHAPTER 34

Xu Zhao has tasted four kinds of moon cakes before. Although it is not as delicate as the 21st century moon cakes, it is superior in that the raw materials are natural and fresh, so the taste is fresh and rich. Even Xu Jianguo praised his moon cakes as the latest in recent years. Come for the best food.

The curly-haired female boss must think so too.

However, out of the shrewdness and habit of businessmen, the curly-haired female boss will definitely not praise his moon cakes in person, otherwise it will not help to lower the price.

Sure enough, the curly-haired female boss quickly put away her surprise and slowly tasted it. After a while, she ate half of the moon cake in her hand. Then she looked at Xu Zhao and said three words very officially: "Not bad."

Xu Zhao said, "There are other stuffings, do you want to try it again?"

The curly-haired female boss asked, "What else is there for stuffing? Tell me about it."

Xu Zhao replied: "For the time being, there are five kernels, egg yolks and taro paste."

"There are quite a lot of varieties." The curly-haired lady boss looked at Xu Zhao because of the half moon cake, and her eyes were obviously more friendly and kind, but she didn't plan to try it, she wanted to buy it directly, but when she heard that a moon cake cost two cents and eighteen When the money was split, his expression changed immediately and he asked, "Why is it so expensive! Last year, a moon cake was only two cents."

"Prices are going up." Xu Zhao said with a smile.

Yes, prices have indeed risen, and the curly-haired lady boss knows this best, but is it too expensive to buy a moon cake at 2.8 cents?

However, moon cakes are really delicious, not only the stuffing, but also the skin is delicious, sweet but not greasy, soft and delicious, she, who doesn't like moon cakes, regrets that she should not give her other half just now The fat child eats, so she doesn't have enough to eat, that is to say, this kind of moon cake is sold at least twice as much as the previous moon cake.

But, a moon cake is two cents and eight cents, where else can she make money?

The curly-haired female boss looked Xu Zhao up and down and asked, "It's cheaper, I'll buy a few pieces for a trial sale."

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "It can't be cheap, but if it's not cheap, you don't have to pay for it."

The curly-haired female boss asked in surprise: "Don't let me pay the cost?"

Xu Zhao said, "Yeah."

The curly-haired female boss asked, "Then what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to make sure you make money."

The curly-haired female boss was interested and asked, "How can I make money steadily?"

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "I just put the mooncakes here for you to sell. For each piece of mooncake sold, I will give you 3 cents as a commission. You don't need to pay for the mooncakes."

The curly-haired female boss asked, "What if you can't sell it?"

"Return to me if you can't sell it, you have nothing to lose."

"There's something like this? Then what are you drawing?"

"Picture a small profit but quick turnover." In fact, the profit is not thin.

Small profits but quick turnover—

Of course, the curly-haired female boss knows the meaning of these four words. It is indeed the consistent style of some factories that small profits but quick turnover.