CHAPTER 10

Cui Qingfeng still has doubts about "selling a thousand popsicles the day after tomorrow". One thousand popsicles cost 30 yuan, which is higher than a month's salary for urban workers. How could it be possible! However, looking at Xu Zhao's confident appearance, he felt that he could give it a try. Anyway, the cost was only seven yuan and fifty cents, and if he lost it, he would lose it. Who made Xu Zhao to be Xu Zhao!

Cui Qingfeng gritted his teeth and said, "Okay, then it's all cost!"

Cui Qingfeng finally figured it out, and Xu Zhao smiled and said, "Okay, let's go buy the raw materials now."

"Buy it now!"

Cui Qingfeng rode a bicycle with Xu Zhao and Xu Fan. In addition to buying basic raw materials such as rice, glutinous rice, white sugar, pigment, milk powder, and mung beans, he also bought special raw materials such as red beans, corn, and soybeans, and added a few more. A popsicle mold, a foam box, a small cotton quilt, and popsicle paper. After buying it, when you return to Cui's house, you need to grind rice, glutinous rice, corn, and soybeans into powder.

So Cui Qingfeng took Xu Zhao and Xu Fan down several alleys, and finally found a pair of kilns, put rice, glutinous rice, corn, and soybeans into the stone kiln, hammered them into powder with a cobblestone hammer, and then used a flour sieve. Strain to a fine powder, so that it becomes the raw material for making specialty popsicles.

By the time all this was done, it was already dark.

Xu Zhao pushed Cui Qingfeng's bicycle out of Cui's house.

Cui Qingfeng repeatedly confessed: "Ride slowly."

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "Okay."

At the intersection, Xu Zhao carried Xu Fan to the front bar of the bicycle. He stepped on the pedals, ran twice, stretched his long legs, and stepped on the bicycle. After the front of the bike shook twice, the bicycle was running normally.

Cui Qingfeng breathed a sigh of relief.

Xu Zhao turned a corner and rode towards Nanwan Village.

Xu Fan sat on the front bar and said excitedly, "Dad! You are amazing!"

"Where's it awesome?"

"You can ride a bike!"

Xu Zhao followed Xu Fan's thinking and said with a smile, "Dad is amazing, right?"

Xu Fan was very enthusiastic and said, "It's quite amazing!"

"Haha." Xu Zhao laughed out loud.

"Dad." Xu Fan shouted again.

"Ok?"

"Can I still have popsicles tomorrow?"

"do you want to eat?"

"I want to eat it, Dad, the popsicles you made are the best in the whole village." In fact, he wanted to say "worldwide", but the word "worldwide" didn't exist in his head. In his eyes, the whole village was equivalent to the whole universe. .

"Yes?"

"Ok."

"Then I'll give you something to eat tomorrow."

"Okay." Xu Fan was delighted and said, "Dad, bicycles are amazing too."

Xu Zhao asked, "Why is the bicycle so powerful?"

Xu Fan said crisply: "It can run, and it doesn't get tired after running for a long time."

"…right."

Xu Fan asked earnestly, "It still calls."

Xu Zhao asked inexplicably, "Call?"

"Well, jingle bells."