CHAPTER 84

Cui Dingchen was still immersed in sweetness, while Xu Zhao had already crawled into the bed, turned off the radio, and started telling Xu Fan a little bedtime story. But tonight, Xu Fan was so energetic that a little story would not work at all. Putting him to sleep, Xu Zhao talked three times in a row, and finally told Xu Fan to sleep.

Xu Fan was asleep, but Xu Zhao had a dry mouth, so he got up and went to the front of the main room and poured a half-ceramic jar of boiled water.

After drinking, I lay on the bed. Instead of falling asleep immediately, I was thinking about going to the imperial capital. However, before going to the imperial capital, I still had to arrange things related to greenhouse vegetables. The first thing was to grow leafy vegetables.

So the next morning, before dawn, Xu Zhao and Dad Dazhuang went to the greenhouse to remove the weeds, tomato racks, cucumber racks, etc. After that, the Xu and Li families joined in the busyness, borrowing the paddles for ploughing, and taking turns plowing the soil until the sun went down and the seeds of the leafy vegetables were finally sown into the soil.

Only then did the Xu and Li families go home easily. When they got home, Xu Zhao insisted on letting Father Xu and Mother Xu rest for a while. He went into the kitchen to cook noodles and just picked vegetables when Xu Fan ran in excitedly.

"Dad!" Xu Fan tilted his head to look at Xu Zhao's face, he looked very good-looking.

Xu Zhao lowered his head to pick vegetables, couldn't help laughing, and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Dad, let me help you wow!"

Xu Zhao asked, "What can I do for you?"

Xu Fan replied, "Help you cook and eat."

"Can you cook?"

"I will not."

"No how can you help me?"

Xu Fan said solemnly, "I can help you eat."

Xu Zhao stopped what he was doing and looked sideways at Xu Fan.

Xu Fan laughed and shouted, "Dad." He didn't know what was wrong with what he said.

Xu Zhao twitched the corner of his mouth and said, "You are right!"

Xu Fan nodded heavily: "Well, Dad, what I said was right."

Xu Zhao picked the small greens one by one.

Xu Fan shouted again: "Dad!"

Xu Zhaoying: "Well."

"Dad, you wash the vegetables."

Xu Zhao replied, "Yes."

"Dad, you are chopping vegetables."

Xu Zhao replied, "Yes."

"Dad, take some noodles."

"Yeah, cook noodles to eat."

"Dad, I want to beat an egg."

"..."

It was finally time for dinner, and Xu Fan's little mouth finally stopped talking non-stop. After eating, Xu Zhao deliberately sent Xu Fan to the east wing and asked Xu Fan to talk to his father and Xu. When his mother went, he took out a small notebook from the chest of drawers and began to write a plan.

Selling vegetables was too hard a year ago. Xu Zhao gave himself a week off. He didn't think about anything for a week. He had fun and spent time with Xu Fan. Now that a week has passed, it's time to calm down.

He wrote a plan one by one in a small notebook, planting leafy vegetables, selling garlic, going to the imperial capital, and most importantly, going to the imperial capital. Father Xu and Mother Xu didn't seem to know about this, so Xu Zhao wrote the plan. After that, he came to the east wing and told Father Xu and Mother Xu about going to the imperial capital.