CHAPTER 95

Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng fought?

This is incredible!

Xu Zhao immediately followed Dazhuang's father to have a look. Before he arrived at the scene, he heard the scolding of Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng, mixed with the swearing of the two sisters-in-law of the Xu family. Xu Zhao did not step forward, but looked at Xu Fan, Dazhuang ran towards the "front line" with short legs.

"Xu Fan."

"Da Zhuang."

Xu Zhao and Dad Dazhuang stepped forward, and each took one into their arms. When they turned around, they saw that both old men were coming out to watch the fun. They were really watching the fun.

The Xu and Li families were watching from the side of their house, and they could get a rough idea of ​​the situation from the scolding and discussions with the villagers.

It happened to the eldest Xu Zuocheng. Xu Zuo became the man who built the greenhouse. He not only borrowed money from his mother-in-law, but also borrowed money from Xu Youcheng's mother-in-law in the name of Xu Youcheng.

But the fact is, Xu Zuocheng secretly watched Xu Zhao's greenhouse vegetables grow vigorously, and some people even came to buy them. Xu Zuocheng began to get anxious, so he followed his mother step by step to learn, covering straw curtains, lifting straw curtains, and rolling the greenhouse to ventilate Wait, it turns out that the longer the vegetables in Xu Zhao's greenhouse, the better, and Xu Zuocheng's directly froze.

Frozen withered!

If you can't save it, you can't even save it. It's wasted so much, not to mention the cost.

At this time, Xu Youcheng's mother-in-law was not picking up the green and yellow. She wanted to come over and ask Xu Zuocheng to order some greenhouse vegetables to taste. Who knew that seeing this scene, she immediately felt that her money might be wasted, so she asked Xu Zuocheng for it. Not only did Xu Zuocheng not pay it back, he also scolded Xu Youcheng's mother-in-law for being unkind.

It was also at this time that Xu Youcheng learned about Xu Zuocheng borrowing money in his own name, and he borrowed it, but Xu Zuocheng didn't want to pay it back, so you would bicker with each other, and Xu Zuocheng scolded Xu Youcheng as a prisoner of reform through labor. Escalate the conflict, the louder the louder.

All those petty grudges that I usually accumulate are shaken out, and quarrels can turn into fights.

However, when there were men in the village fighting, Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng didn't beat him a few times, but just scolded him in the air. Father Xu couldn't listen, so he ran to Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng with crutches and scolded the two of them.

Xu Zhao was afraid that Father Xu would be angry, so he quickly pulled Father Xu back and let Xu Fan drag him.

Father Xu loved Xu Fan the most, and did not break free of Xu Fan.

When Xu Zhao was looking for the village chief and the village secretary, the village chief and the village secretary heard the news and reprimanded Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng. Xu Zuocheng and Xu Zuocheng did not dare to say a word. Independent doors, independent of each other.

So the once yard was divided into three yards, Xu Zhao didn't want to get involved, and asked Xu Fan to take Xu's father and Xu's mother home.

So Xu Fan grabbed Father Xu's little finger in one of his little hands, and his mother Xu's little finger in the other. , Dazhuang's father followed him towards the house.

Dad Dazhuang looked at Xu Zhao with joy.

Xu Zhao asked, "Brother Li, why are you so happy?"

Dad Zhuang said, "I'm happy for you!"