CHAPTER 69

"Did you know? The people who fought in other places are back!"

"Yes, I heard that I made a lot of money!"

"I heard that one person made more than 100 yuan!"

"Ah! So much?"

"That's all, Xu Zuocheng said it himself!"

"That would make more money than Xu Zhao's blindly busy with greenhouse vegetables."

"Definitely!"

"..."

For a while, Nanwan Village was full of such discussions. Even the Xu and Li families had heard of it, but they both ignored it and concentrated on preparing for the launch of greenhouse vegetables.

Especially Xu Zhao, he had to arrange every link and manpower of "catching up with the young year", so as not to make mistakes in the middle and affect the business, and he did not take Xu Zuocheng seriously, not to mention one hundred yuan, it is one thousand yuan. With ten thousand yuan, he would not be jealous of Xu Zuocheng.

So, Xu Zhao did what he had to do, and then he wrote the summary in the notebook and the dinner was ready, but Xu Fan went to Zhuang Zhuang's house to play and had not come back, so Xu Zhao went to the village to pick up Xu Fan, and happened to meet Xu Zuocheng and a group of villagers You are bragging about how powerful you are, how high your salary is, and so on.

Xu Zhao pretended he didn't see it and wanted to walk over, but was stopped.

"Xu Zhao, Xu Zhao!" Xu Zuocheng shouted.

Xu Zhao bravely walked over.

Xu Zuocheng was wearing a dark blue cotton jacket, black trousers, and a pair of large leather shoes. He was smoking a cigarette. He was from the front door and asked with a smile, "I heard that you are doing greenhouse vegetables?"

Xu Zhao replied, "Yes."

"How is it?" Xu Zuocheng looked down on Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao said humbly, "It's okay."

Xu Zuocheng asked directly, "Have you made money?"

"It's not making money." In Xu Zhao's mind, making money after the cost is earned is called making money, otherwise, it can only be called "enough money".

Not making money? If you say it so implicitly, you must not make money, maybe you will lose money. Thinking of this, Xu Zuocheng laughed and asked, "Is it possible that the vegetables can't be sold?"

"Sell some."

"Oh, I still sell some." Xu Zuocheng's sarcastic smile did not fade, and he asked again, "What are you planting?"

"Green vegetables, cucumbers, beans and the like."

"How much can this be sold for? Can a pound sell for a hundred yuan?" Xu Zuocheng deliberately joked.

"No." Xu Zhao replied in a normal tone.

"Then what else are you doing?" Xu Zuocheng looked very concerned about Xu Zhao, and said, "If you can't make money, don't do it. It's a waste of an acre of land. If you want me to tell you, you will throw the three children to your parents. Take, anyway, my parents love Sanwazi. What about you, go out to work with your eldest brother. Although your salary is definitely not higher than that of your eldest brother, 20 yuan a month is no problem, enough for you and Sanwazi, right? "

How could Xu Zhao not know Xu Zuocheng's virtue, but he didn't have the same knowledge as him, and instead said: "Well, but I don't want to go out, I just want to take Sanwazi, the meal is ready at home, Sanwazi hasn't come home yet, I'll call him home for dinner."