CHAPTER 56

Send a book?

what book?

Xu Zhao took a while to realize that it was a book about crops, but he only said it in the afternoon, and Cui Dingchen actually delivered it at night, which surprised him. He looked at Cui Dingchen in surprise and asked in disbelief: " Uncle, is it a book on crops?"

"Well." Cui Dingchen nodded.

"So fast?" Cui Dingchen was really doing things too fast.

Cui Dingchen said calmly, "I just found these books by the way."

Xu Zhao said happily, "Thank you, uncle."

"Well, take it."

Xu Zhao immediately stretched out his hand to take it, and hurriedly used the light of the headlights to look at the title of the book.

And Cui Dingchen greeted Xu's father and mother very politely.

The second old man warmly invited Cui Dingchen into the courtyard.

Xu Zhao hurriedly put the book into the west wing, and asked the second old man to take Xu Fan to continue eating. He took a flashlight and took Cui Dingchen to see the new house. Then at Cui Dingchen's request, the two walked towards the vegetable greenhouse together. On the way, Xu Zhao He has been helping Cui Dingchen to illuminate the road under his feet with a flashlight, so as not to trip over Cui Dingchen, he is very careful.

Cui Dingchen couldn't help looking at Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao asked suspiciously, "Uncle, what's the matter?"

Cui Dingchen spoke in a low voice: "I'm not a little fat boy, you don't need to take care of me like this."

Xu Zhao was embarrassed for a moment, and defended Xu Fan: "Uncle, we are not called Xiaopangwa, we are called Xu Sanwazi, and we are not fat, just right, don't call him Xiaopangwa in the future, you will call him a psychological shadow. "

After a long while, Cui Dingchen threw out a sentence: "You really protect him tightly."

"..." Of course, who does he protect his son?

Cui Dingchen no longer struggled with this issue, and strode toward the vegetable greenhouse.

Xu Zhao followed with a flashlight.

When they got to the vegetable greenhouse, Cui Dingchen took the flashlight and carefully observed the inside. Then he walked around the outside and asked professionally, "Has the cold-proof trench been dug?"

"I dug it." Xu Zhao replied.

"What's the size?" Cui Dingchen asked.

Xu Zhao replied, "Sixty centimeters deep and fifty centimeters wide."

"What's in it?"

"Sawdust, weeds, wheat straw, and cow dung."

Cui Dingchen nodded after hearing this, and then asked, "Have you bought all the vegetables?"

Xu Zhao replied: "I bought it, and I also tried to plant it, and it is growing well."

"Trial?" Cui Dingchen was a little surprised.

Then Xu Zhao took Cui Dingchen to the utility room. There were three foam boxes in the room. The three foam boxes were covered with a miniature greenhouse. Eggplants, tomatoes, cucumbers, and green vegetables were planted in the greenhouses. Miao, in which the greens have grown a finger high.

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao in amazement: "You did it all?"

Xu Zhao nodded and said, "I was afraid that the vegetable seeds would be bought fake, or the soil moisture and other problems, so I got these early and tested it in advance."