CHAPTER 13

Xu Fan stopped small steps when he heard Sister Yun's voice, and pulled the empty foam box to his feet. Then he turned to look at Sister Yun and said, "Auntie, are you calling me? My name is Sanwazi, not Xiaoxiao. baby."

Sister Yun laughed out loud, looking at Xu Fan's cute little appearance, her voice involuntarily became gentle, and said, "Oh, so your name is Sanwazi?"

Xu Fan continued, "Well, my name is Bao Bao, Xu Bao Bao."

"It's also called Baby Xu, it sounds nice, that's a nice name, then, where's the baby's father?"

"My dad washes his hands and curls up."

Look how charming this little **** is.

Sister Yun's heart melted, and she followed Xu Fan's tone and said, "I've washed my hands, where did you go?"

"In front." Xu Fan pointed to the front with his little finger.

"Then take Auntie to find him, okay?"

"Okay, you follow me."

Xu Fan pulled the foam box and walked forward.

Sister Yun smiled and followed behind.

Go out of the office building and come to the faucet in the corner.

Xu Zhao was using the pancreas to wash the oil on his hands. When he turned his head and saw Sister Yun, he greeted with a smile: "Sister Yun, are you going out to run errands?"

Sister Yun said with a smile, "No, I came here specifically to find you."

"Looking for me?" Xu Zhao rubbed the foam on his hands, quickly rinsed it off under the tap, and asked, "What's the matter?"

Sister Yun didn't detour and said directly: "As for the popsicles, I want to order your popsicles in the name of the steel mill."

"Order my popsicle?"

"right."

"Sister Yun—" Xu Zhao finally couldn't hold back, showing an excited look.

Sister Yun hurriedly said: "Young man, don't hold out too much hope. You can talk to the section chief with me. Whether it will be successful or not depends on what the section chief means."

"Okay, thank you Sister Yun."

"Don't thank me first, it's not too late to thank me when it's done. If it doesn't work, I'll try my best."

Xu Zhao said with a smile: "Sister Yun, don't say that. If you can do it or not, your help to me is worthy of my heart."

Sister Yun smiled: "You brat, you really know how to talk, let's go."

Xu Zhao followed Sister Yun to the section chief's office to talk about popsicles, leaving Xu Fan in Sister Yun's office to take care of the popsicles, and by the way, let the office staff help look at Xu Fan.

Therefore, the entire office staff stared directly at Xu Fan's beautiful face.

Xu Fan wanted to eat popsicles for them in the future, so his whole body immediately lay on the quilt on the foam box, and said, "This popsicle belongs to my father, and you can't eat it without money."

Make the whole office laugh at once.

A few office workers were very playful and teased Xu Fan.

One asked: "Can I eat for money?"

Xu Fan replied, "Yes."

"How much for one?"

"Three cents." Xu Fan said, leaning on the quilt tightly.