CHAPTER 101

"dad!"

"dad!"

"..."

In Xu Fan's small breast cavity, Cui Dingchen just pressed Xu Zhao's lips, and then slowly let go of Xu Zhao, sitting upright at the same time with his left hand, staring at Xu Zhao in Xu Fan's voice, full of heart. It is joy, with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

Except for Xu Fan, this was the first time that Xu Zhao had been kissed. After being stunned, his face was blushing, and his brain was not functioning flexibly.

Xu Fan raised his face and asked, "Dad, are you covering my eyes?"

Xu Zhao didn't understand and asked, "What?"

Xu Fan said again: "Wow, you cover my eyes?"

"I covered it." Cui Dingchen replied.

Xu Fan turned his head and asked, "Why are you covering my eyes, covering my eyes?"

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao and said to Xu Fan, "Just kidding you."

"play what?"

"hide and seek."

"I-I don't play with you."

Xu Fan drilled into Xu Zhao's arms with a look of disgust.

Cui Dingchen was not angry either, still looked at Xu Zhao, and asked softly, "Are you shy?"

Xu Zhao bowed his head and did not go home immediately.

Cui Dingchen rubbed Xu Zhao's hand with his thumb and said, "I'll let you get used to it first."

Xu Zhao's blushing didn't fade, he raised his eyes and asked, "What are you adapting to?"

Cui Dingchen replied, "Deal with the object."

"The subject?"

"Yes, we are getting along and dealing with objects."

Xu Zhao looked shocked, it turned out that this was the target of this era.

Cui Dingchen observed Xu Zhao's micro-expression and asked, "Don't you think so?"

Xu Zhao quickly returned to his senses and said, "Yes, yes."

Cui Dingchen smiled and clenched Xu Zhao's hand again.

Xu Zhao lowered his eyes and looked at Cui Dingchen's slender and clean right hand, and his heart overflowed with sweetness and stability. Enter the grain station with an ox cart and continue to line up. Now you can sit in the shade of a tree.

However, there were many people sitting in the shade of the tree. Cui Dingchen didn't hold Xu Zhao's hand any more, and chatted while rejecting the delivery of public grain. The grain was successfully delivered. Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen pushed the empty bullock cart. Where.

The two pushed Xu Fan back to Nanwan Village, but Cui Dingchen was going to Xizhou the next day, so he didn't stay in Nanwan Village for long, so he had to go back to the Cui family in the county town.

Xu Zhao stood beside Cui Dingchen's car and said, "Uncle, drive slowly and pay attention to safety."

Cui Dingchen nodded, but did not start the car.

Xu Zhao looked at Cui Dingchen suspiciously.

Cui Dingchen looked sideways at Xu Zhao and said, "Come here."

Xu Zhao bent down and approached Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen immediately kissed Xu Zhao's face.

Xu Zhao was startled, and quickly stood up, covering his cheeks.