CHAPTER 127

"Uncle?" Xu Zhao shouted.

Cui Dingchen returned to his senses when he heard the words, turned his head to look at Xu Zhao, and hurriedly sat upright, his expression returned to normal, and said softly, "You are awake."

Xu Zhao snorted and asked curiously, "Uncle, what's the matter with you?"

Cui Dingchen asked back, "What happened to me?"

"Just now you-"

"I was covering Xu Fan with a quilt just now." Cui Dingchen hurriedly grabbed it, lest Xu Zhao know that he was "slapped in the face" by Xu Fan and lower his score in his heart.

But Xu Zhao really felt something was wrong. He sat up slowly, leaned his back against the wall, and asked, "Uncle, did you hear anything?"

Cui Dingchen pretended not to understand: "What sound?"

Xu Zhao thought about it and said, "It seems to be a 'pop'."

"Is there?" Cui Dingchen asked guiltily.

"do not have it?"

"I didn't hear it." Cui Dingchen bit the bullet and lied.

"Could it be that I'm dreaming?" Xu Zhao whispered. Recently, he has been dreaming every night. The dreams are very strange. After getting up from time to time, he has a headache. So he stopped worrying about this issue, turned to look at Cui Dingchen and said, "Uncle, didn't you talk to me yesterday? Don't use it so early."

Cui Dingchen said lightly, "I'm fine at home anyway. I miss you, so I'll come and see you."

Xu Zhao smiled, took the initiative to hold Cui Dingchen's hand, and asked, "Have you had breakfast?"

Cui Dingchen said, "Not yet."

"Let's eat at my house in a while."

"Well." Cui Dingchen was also not polite.

However, Cui Dingchen didn't eat it for nothing. In addition to the gifts, he also brought breakfast, all of which Xu Zhao and Xu Fan liked to eat. He asked Xu's mother to say a few words, thinking that Cui Dingchen was too wasteful and too polite, Cui Dingchen smiled and passed. , Sitting in the yard, together with Xu Zhao, sorting vegetables in the morning, tying them in bundles, so that they can be brought to the county town to sell.

While tidying up, a nice little milky voice came from the west wing.

"Dad! Daddy!"

It was Xu Fan who woke up!

Xu Zhao had just put down the dishes, and Cui Dingchen had already rushed to the main room. He had to follow him and stood at the door of the west wing with Cui Dingchen, when he saw Xu Fan sitting on the bed with his baby bottle stretched and his head stretched out.

Seeing Xu Zhao, Xu Fan giggled.

Xu Zhao stepped up and walked towards the bed.

Cui Dingchen followed.

"Dad!" Xu Fan shouted as he pulled out the bottle from his small mouth.

"Wake up." Xu Zhao smiled and touched Xu Fan's little fleshy face.

"Yeah." Xu Fan held the bottle in both hands.

There is warm water in the bottle that Xu Zhao prepared in the morning, just for Xu Fan who just got up to drink, now Xu Fan is drinking, Xu Zhao asked with a smile: "Are you getting up now?"

Xu Fan nodded, pulled out the pacifier and said, "Get up, I'm hungry."

"Then let's get up and eat. You Erye Cui brought a beef bun."