CHAPTER 51

Xu Zhao immediately got off the bicycle, put Xu Fan on the level ground, stopped the bicycle, walked to Cui Dingchen, and shouted, "Uncle."

Only then did Cui Dingchen come back to his senses, and in an instant, he looked calm and calm, and said, "You guys are here."

"Well, uncle is early." Xu Zhao greeted with a smile.

"Morning." Cui Dingchen looked Xu Zhao up and down and asked, "New clothes?"

"Well, I just bought it the day before yesterday." Xu Zhao replied shyly.

"Nice, very nice."

"Thank you uncle for your compliment, here it is." Xu Zhao handed over the square plaid handkerchief with both hands.

Cui Dingchen reached out and took it.

Xu Zhao said, "I'm sorry to pay you back now."

Cui Dingchen said lightly, "It doesn't matter."

Xu Zhao smiled, turned and walked towards Xu Fan and Xu's mother. He didn't pay attention to Cui Dingchen's subtle changes, nor did he know that his clothes made Cui Dingchen inexplicably absent. Instead, he focused his attention on Xu Fan, and Xu Fan took a fancy to him again. It was breakfast for the Cui family, and she ran after Mother Cui with her short legs especially diligently.

Mother Cui likes Xu Fan, so she insists that Xu Fan eat breakfast again.

Yes, eat it again.

Xu Fan was not polite and sat down in front of Mother Cui to eat. Mother Cui thought that there must be something wrong with Xu Zhao coming to the county, so she asked Xu Zhao to rush to take care of the matter, and she came to feed Xu Fan to eat.

So Xu Zhao left Xu Fan at Cui's house, rode his bicycle, and inquired about the prices of relevant materials for vegetable greenhouses on the streets of the county, such as bamboo poles, plastic films, nylon ropes, iron wires, straw curtains, etc. Various situations of vegetables make a budget.

After recording all the prices in the notebook, he returned to East Street and saw Cui Qingfeng sitting in Fan Xiaodian, listening to the radio while selling things, listening to "Water Margin" on the radio.

Xu Zhao rode to the front of the store and asked, "Qingfeng, where is Xu Fan?"

Cui Qingfeng said, "Ah, Xu Zhao, you're back, Sanwazi is at my house, and my uncle took it with me."

"Uncle brought it?" Xu Zhao asked in surprise.

"Well, uncle is taking it."

Xu Zhao couldn't believe that Cui Dingchen would take the child, and immediately rode a bicycle to Cui's house. As soon as he entered the yard, he saw Cui Dingchen and Xu Fan.

Sure enough, Cui Dingchen would not bring children.

In the yard, Xu Fan played with toy cars, water guns, and small toy cars alone on the concrete floor.

And Cui Dingchen was holding a book, sitting not far away, reading quietly, no matter how much Xu Fan made a noise, Cui Dingchen could read the book comfortably. , This, this is quite harmonious.

Until Xu Zhao came out——

Xu Fan immediately shouted happily, "Dad!"

When Cui Dingchen heard the words, he instantly raised his eyes to look at Xu Zhao.

"Dad!" Xu Fan hugged his big toy car in one hand, and a small toy car and a water gun in the other, and happily ran towards Xu Zhao: "Dad! Dad!"

Xu Zhao smiled and hugged Xu Fan.