CHAPTER 116

So honest!

Xu Zhao reached out and took the menu. At Xu Fan's request, he read the menu out to Xu Fan and to Cui Dingchen. After every two or three dishes, Xu Zhao would stop and talk to Cui Dingchen and Xu Zhao. After some discussion, we finally settled on four dishes, one soup, one small pot, complete chicken, fish, meat and eggs, as well as the staple food.

Cui Dingchen glanced at Xu Fan and asked worriedly, "Is there enough to eat?"

Xu Zhao nodded quickly: "Enough to eat, enough to eat..."

"That's fine, if it's not enough, order more."

"Okay." After Xu Zhao finished speaking, he saw Xu Fan's dirty hands lying on the dining table, and turned to Cui Dingchen and said, "Uncle, sit down for a while, I'll take Xu Fan to wash his hands, his hands are too dirty. already."

"Do you want me to help?" Cui Dingchen asked.

"No, I'll be back after I wash my hands." Xu Zhao said with a smile, "It's just a small matter."

Cui Dingchen also smiled: "Well, I'll wait for you here."

"Ok."

Xu Zhao took Xu Fan off the stool, pulled Xu Fan's little fleshy hand, walked out of the box, and walked towards the toilet. When he passed the 206 box, he heard loud laughter inside, which attracted Xu Fan's attention and couldn't help it. The house said, "Dad, there are so many, so many people inside!"

"Yeah." Xu Zhao responded.

Xu Fan then asked, "Why are there so many people wow?"

Xu Zhao replied, "Because it's a class reunion."

"What is a class reunion?"

"It's the classmates getting together for dinner."

"eat."

"Yes, walk well and stop talking."

After passing the 206 box, he met a waiter, Xu Zhao asked about the exact location of the toilet, and then took Xu Fan downstairs to the backyard of the Jiefang Hotel.

The backyard of the Jiefang Hotel is very clean. There are flowers and plants on the walls. Next to the flowers and plants is a toilet with tile roof. Next to the toilet is a rectangular pool. There are three faucets side by side on the pool, and three mirrors are embedded above the faucets.

As soon as he saw the mirror, Xu Fan's watery eyes lit up: "Dad, mirror! It's a mirror! A lot of mirrors."

Xu Zhao said, "Three mirrors."

"Three sides, Dad, I want to take a photo."

"Wash your hands before taking pictures."

Coming to the faucet, Xu Zhao picked up the pancreas on the sink table, smeared a little on Xu Fan's hand, then picked up Xu Fan and let Xu Fan rinse his small hands against the faucet, looking at Xu Fan's little flesh The way their hands were rubbing against each other was so cute, Xu Zhao couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth.

At this moment, there was a burst of laughter behind him, and before Xu Zhao looked back, he heard someone calling him.

"Xu Zhao."

Xu Zhao turned back and saw the familiar Zhou Xiangqian first, followed by Qi Shuai and Shen Jiayang beside Zhou Xiangqian.

Qi Shuai--

Shen Jiayang--

Xu Zhao finally saw these two people, both of them were good looking, but Xu Zhao was not interested in either of them. Qi Shuai, a man who made the original Xu Zhao fascinated, was more important than Xu Fan, and Shen Jiayang was The person who made Yuan Xu Zhao angry, hated and helpless.