CHAPTER 14

Cui Qingfeng glanced at Xu Fanhonghong's small forehead. The first thing that came to his mind was the problem of clothes. He turned around and said to the shop owner, "Boss, there are bacteria in your clothes."

"What?" The shopkeeper couldn't understand.

"Your clothes have bacteria." Cui Qingfeng said again.

The owner asked: "What is bacteria?"

Cui Qingfeng thought for a while and said, "It's just dirty things."

The shop owner quickly retorted: "Nonsense, my clothes are clean."

"Then why is my third child allergic?"

"What allergies, that's prickly heat."

"What?"

"Prickly heat!" the shopkeeper said firmly.

Prickly heat?

Got prickly heat?

Concerned about it, Xu Zhao realized that it was a prickly heat, indeed it was a prickly heat. He thought it was an insect bite or something, which surprised him.

Cui Qingfeng recognized it and asked, "Why do you get prickly heat?"

The owner said, "It's hot, it's dry, it's fine, just sprinkle some prickly heat powder."

Cui Qingfeng breathed a sigh of relief, and turned to say, "You have to give us a dime for the clothes."

"What?"

"Two dollars and four."

"Two dollars and five as promised."

"My baby has prickly heat."

The shop owner looked at Cui Qingfeng feigning anger: "Oh, it's my fault, young man, I see it, you just want to lower the price, go ahead, two yuan for four is two yuan, it's comfortable to wear and buy again next time. "

Cui Qingfeng immediately smiled and said, "Don't worry boss, you are so good at doing business, I will definitely come to you to buy it next time!"

In the end, relying on Cui Qingfeng's "dead skin and shame", he still won a whole set of Xu Fan's clothes for "two yuan and forty cents", and saved a cent to buy two big meat buns for Xu Fan.

Xu Fan took one in each small hand, sat obediently in Xu Zhao's arms, put a big bun to Xu Zhao's mouth, and said, "Dad, you can eat it too."

Xu Zhao took a bite and said, "It's delicious."

Cui Qingfeng leaned over and said, "Sanwazi, give your uncle a bite too."

Xu Fan held the meat bun tightly in his small hands, twisted his body to one side, guarding against Cui Qingfeng and said, "No."

So stingy!

Cui Qingfeng's mouth twitched.

Xu Zhao laughed.

Walking out of Clothes Street, I bought a box of prickly heat powder on purpose, came to Cui's house, and bathed Xu Fan with an iron basin of hot water that Cui's mother had exposed to the sun. Prickly heat powder, the whole body is white, only showing a good-looking little face, very cute.

"Dad, do I look good like this?" Xu Fan asked.

So narcissistic!

Xu Zhao said helplessly: "It looks good, it looks very good, but you have to sit naked on the drying mat under the ceiling fan and not move."

Xu Fan tilted his head and asked, "Why?"

"Because the prickly heat is itchy as soon as it is exposed to the sun, the new clothes are washed for you and can be dried and worn in the evening."