CHAPTER 131

Xu Fan!

The bowl in Cui Dingchen's hand fell to the ground with a "bang", and all the tofu brains spilled out. He ignored it and ran straight to the east wing, where he saw Xu Fan who was groaning uncomfortable on the bed.

"Xu Fan."

Cui Dingchen walked up with a single stride, his hand was burnt as soon as his hand touched Xu Fan's little cheek, he was horrified, he immediately picked up Xu Fan and walked out. He saw Xu's father and Xu's mother who entered the door in a hurry, and said, "I will take him with me. go to the hospital."

Mother Xu said, "I'll go with you."

Cui Dingchen responded: "Okay."

Originally, it would take 40 minutes to drive from Nanwan Village to Xizhou First People's Hospital, but Cui Dingchen took only 20 minutes to arrive at the hospital this time. He rushed into the hospital with Xu Fan in his arms, found a doctor, took his temperature, and then When he started to give Xu Fan medicine and injection, what could not be avoided was Xu Fan's crying resistance.

Cui Dingchen hugged tightly.

Xu Fan cried and shouted, "Dad, Daddy."

After the injection, Xu Fan was still crying.

Cui Dingchen pressed the cotton ball on Xu Fan for a while, then put on his pants and asked softly, "Want to find Dad?"

Xu Fan cried and said, "Look for dad, look for my dad."

"Okay, I'll take you to find Dad."

"Look for Dad."

Cui Dingchen took Xu Fan to Xu Zhao's ward. Xu Fan stopped crying immediately, his face flushed red, and when he saw Xu Zhao lying on the bed, he immediately shouted, "Dad! Dad!"

Xu Zhao fell asleep quietly.

Xu Fan raised his voice again: "Dad! Dad!"

Cui Dingchen put Xu Fan on Xu Zhao's bedside.

Xu Fan turned over, faced Xu Zhao with his small face, kissed him, and said, "Dad, get up, Dad, Father Sun is out."

In the past, Xu Fan used to call Xu Zhao to get up. If one kiss was not enough, he kissed twice, then kissed three times until Xu Zhao woke up. But this time Xu Zhao fell asleep so peacefully. Xu Fan had no choice but to sit with his mouth turned Get up, drooping the little head.

Cui Dingchen's eyes were slightly red, and he shouted, "Xu Fan."

Xu Fan raised his face, tears were falling, and he said sadly, "My father, ignore me, he won't get up."

Cui Dingchen squatted in front of the bed, his eyes were slightly lower than Xu Fan's, he raised his eyes slightly to look at Xu Fan, and whispered to Xu Fan, "He is sick."

Xu Fan asked, "What's wrong?"

Cui Dingchen said in a low voice, "I don't know, but it takes a while to wake up."

Xu Fan did not speak.

Cui Dingchen said, "Xu Fan, I'm sorry."

Xu Fan looked straight at Xu Cui Dingchen with tears in his eyes.

Cui Dingchen's eyes were already red when Xu Fan called "Dad". At this time, thin red blood can be clearly seen in his red eyes, but it did not prevent him from speaking to Xu Fan gently: "I'm sorry for you these few days."

I don't know if Xu Fan can understand it, but Cui Dingchen still wanted to talk to Xu Fan: "It's the first time for me to be a big dad. When you are your big dad, I am very happy and excited to know that you are my son, but I I don't know anything, I don't know anything, I'm very stupid. Yesterday, the day before yesterday, the day before yesterday, I hurt you when I bathed you. please forgive me?"