CHAPTER 112

Cui Dingchen was as handsome and serious as usual, but the moment he met Xu Zhao's eyes, his eyes were gentle and watery, then he strode towards Xu Zhao, walked to Xu Zhao, and asked in a warm voice, "Have you eaten yet?"

It is clear that Xu Zhao has always liked such a gentle Cui Dingchen, but at this time he wanted to avoid it, and lowered his eyes to answer: "No, my parents are doing it."

Cui Dingchen then asked, "Well, what about Xu Fan? Is he cured?"

Xu Zhao replied, "Okay."

"Where is he?"

"Play with Da Zhuang over there."

Xu Zhao stretched out his hand and pointed behind him.

Cui Dingchen looked in the direction Xu Zhao pointed, and saw Xu Fan, Xu Fan seemed to be asking Dazhuang for something to eat, Xiaozui kept talking, and Dazhuang was not willing to give Xu Fan something to eat.

Cui Dingchen walked up to Xu Fan with a smile, squatted beside Xu Fan, and checked Xu Fan specially, and found that Xu Fan was really thin this time, and the child really couldn't bear being sick. Now Xu Fan's face is still a little yellow. It's just that the sickness hasn't completely gone away.

However, seeing that Xu Fan was in good spirits, as always, Cui Dingchen knew that Xu Fan would definitely regain weight in a few days, and reached out to touch Xu Fan's little fleshy face, then turned to look at Xu Zhao, and found that Xu Zhao was distracted by the side. , shouted in doubt: "Xu Zhao."

Xu Zhao quickly returned to his senses.

Cui Dingchen stepped forward and asked, "What are you thinking?"

Xu Zhao was startled and looked at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen noticed something in a few days and noticed that something was wrong with Xu Zhao. He always thought it was because of Xu Fan. Now there seems to be another problem. Ask: "Need to talk to me?"

Cui Dingchen is always so understanding of people's hearts. Xu Zhao also admitted that he had wanted to talk to Cui Dingchen for a long time, but he had no chance recently. Since Cui Dingchen spoke first, he also wanted to take this opportunity to understand things, so he nodded: "Okay."

Cui Dingchen asked, "Where are you going?"

Xu Zhao replied: "Let's go to the No. 1 vegetable greenhouse." It is too far to go to other greenhouses, and it is easy to be seen and disturbed by others in the village.

Cui Dingchen nodded: "Let's go."

"I'll talk to my mother first." Xu Zhao turned around and walked to the kitchen, and said to Xu's father and Xu's mother, go to the No. 1 vegetable greenhouse by himself, let the second old man take a look at Xu Fan, and don't let Xu Fan eat sour plum powder and Tang monk meat And so on, lest the sick just get sick again.

Then Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen came to the No. 1 vegetable greenhouse from the back door of the yard. The vegetables in the No. 1 vegetable greenhouse have been sold out, but the vegetable seedlings are still there, and the colors of green, green, yellow and yellow are crisscrossed, which is not bad.

Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen walked towards the inside of the vegetable greenhouse, walked to an open space, glanced at the situation of the greenhouse, and then turned to look at each other.

After a while, Cui Dingchen asked softly, "What happened these two days?"

Xu Zhao didn't try to say it was okay, but lowered his eyes and brewed.

Cui Dingchen asked directly, "It shouldn't just be because of Xu Fan."

Xu Zhao bowed his head and said, "Yeah."