CHAPTER 48

move Place?

Xu's father and Xu's mother looked stunned. The second old man lived here for almost a lifetime, from thatched huts to thatched huts to tile-roofed houses. Later, he fell out with Xu Zuocheng's brothers and returned to this small yard. They never thought of moving.

"Where to move?" Mother Xu asked in surprise.

Xu Zhao replied, "Move to the county seat or beside the big dealer."

"Where is the county seat where rural people like us go." Mother Xu was a little afraid of living in the county seat.

Xu Zhao took a step back and said, "Then let's move to the big house first."

Mother Xu reminded: "Beside the big house is a wasteland."

Xu Zhao answered: "The wasteland is just right, just right for building a house."

"But building a house costs a lot of money, we—"

"Mom, I have money."

"Building a house is a lot of money, and your dad definitely doesn't want to, he—"

Before Mother Xu could say anything, the cry of the child came from next door, as well as the voices of Xu Zuocheng and Xu's second sister-in-law pointing at Sang and scolding Huai. They didn't dare to come here to make a fuss, but they could respond with all their strength. "Eighteen generations of ancestors", "unrighteous roots", and "green smoke from the graveyard", this is obviously through Xu Dawa and Xu Erwa, scolding Xu's father and scolding the ancestors of the Xu family.

Father Xu's face turned blue with anger. He was originally reluctant to move. He had too much emotion and resentment for the yard under his feet, but when he heard the non-stop scolding from the next door, he immediately said: "Move, move, don't live here, here Leave it alone!"

Xu's mother was stunned after hearing this. She knew clearly that no matter what happened, Xu Zuocheng's two brothers were still father's sons. Xu's father hoped that the two brothers would be good, but looking at Xu Zuocheng, even the ancestors dared to scold them. Can Father Xu not be hot?

Xu's mother quickly gave Xu's father some relief.

Xu Zhao took advantage of the situation and said, "Well, I'll plan first."

Mother Xu nodded and said yes.

Cui Dingchen raised his eyes and glanced at Xu Zhao. Without saying anything, he was entertained by Xu's mother for dinner. It was not until after the meal that Cui Dingchen asked Xu Zhao, "Didn't you mean moving to the county seat?"

Xu Zhao said bluntly: "The money is not enough."

Cui Dingchen asked, "How much?"

Xu Zhao teased and asked, "Are you going to lend it to me?"

"Yes." Cui Dingchen said seriously, in fact, as long as Xu Zhao opened his mouth, he could buy a small yard in the county seat.

However, Xu Zhaoxiang was self-reliant, smiled and said, "No, I can earn it myself, and I'm not in a hurry now, and I'm staying in the village and have other plans."

Cui Dingchen asked curiously, "What's the plan?"

Xu Zhao said, "It's just an idea now. I'll tell you when I'm ready."

"Row."

Cui Dingchen didn't insist any more. After chatting, he walked to the black car. Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao and asked, "Are you going to the county seat?"

Xu Zhao said: "Tomorrow, I'll deal with things at home today, and tomorrow I'll go to calculate the money for moon cakes, as well as Lao Liu's travel expenses and hard work."