EXTRA 9

At this time, there was a small half of a tomato lying on the ground, and it was crushed so badly. I don’t know if it was Dazhuang or Da Ni’er who ate the leftovers. Before Xu’s mother pointed it out, Xu Fan had already entered the yard crying, and the small steps did not stop. Stopped and walked to the main room, and turned into the west wing.

She didn't stop crying, she looked very sad.

"Pot." Siwazi stretched out his hand and pointed towards the yard.

Mother Xu patted Siwazi: "Your brother went to look in the mirror."

Siwazi looked at Xu mother blankly.

Mother Xu looked at the yard, and in the blink of an eye, Xu Fan came out of the west wing. Knowing that he had made an oolong, he felt quite ashamed. I dare not lift it.

Mother Xu asked with a smile, "Is your nose rotten?"

Xu Fan answered in a low voice, "No."

"Then are you good-looking?"

"nice."

Ever since I was a child, I have always loved smug beauty. Whether it is mirrors, glass, or water surfaces, Xu Fan would stop and take a look at anything that could reflect a shadow. At first, Mother Xu didn't know what was wrong, but she later learned that Xu Fan was Cui Dingchen. After kissing his son, everything became clear, because Cui Dingchen is also a person who can spend the morning in front of the mirror, always thinking that he is the best looking, and does not allow others to refute.

Thinking about it, it's not a big problem, so Mother Xu stopped talking and said, "Okay, go pick up that half of the tomato and throw it in the cesspool, so you don't slip and fall."

Xu Fan quickly went to pick up the tomatoes. After picking them up, he continued to coax Siwazi. Siwazi wilted all morning, took a nap, woke up, and walked around with Xu Zhao, pointing her little hand hard at Nanyang Village Primary School.

Xu Zhao knew that Siwazi was looking for his brother, so he took him to the head of the village and sat on the stone to wait for Xu Fan, but he still didn't want to, so he had to go to see Xu Fan. Walking with Siwazi towards Nanyang Village Primary School, chatting with Siwazi while walking.

"Siwazi." Xu Zhao shouted softly.

"Ah." Siwazi responded.

"You miss your brother?" Xu Zhao looked at Siwazi.

"think."

"Yo, would you say 'think'? That's awesome."

Siwazi smiled happily, and the saliva flowed down when he smiled. This was a sign of long teeth. Xu Zhao wiped him with a handkerchief, kissed his little cheek, and then carried him around the front door of Nanyang Village Primary School. At the back of the first-grade classroom, I planned to let Siwazi look at Xu Fan from the window.

But the father and son looked around and didn't see Xu Fan.

Why did you get punished again? Stealing food in class again?

Xu Zhao sweated.

Siwazi was still looking for her brother in the classroom, but when she couldn't find her, she called out "pot", which was not loud, but attracted the attention of the head teacher. The head teacher also saw Xu Zhao, and Xu Zhao smiled and nodded at the head teacher.

Then he walked to the school gate with Siwazi in his arms, and saw the head teacher walking over with a smile, and told Xu Zhao that the reason why Xu Fan was punished for standing was that Xu Fan was so smart, so young, he knew everything, and he just loved to talk about it. This is not a disadvantage, that little mouth is babbling non-stop, astronomy and geography are nonsense, with Li Dazhuang, the two children can talk from school to school, and today is the seven-year-old grandson of the principal. Said to cry.