CHAPTER 52

Xu Zhao was grasped by Cui Dingchen before he noticed his hand. Xu Zhao's hand and pen were immediately frightened, and then he looked at Cui Dingchen in amazement and asked, "Uncle, what's the matter?"

"What's wrong with your hand?" Cui Dingchen asked anxiously.

It's a matter of hands!

Xu Zhao was terrified, thinking that there were some snakes, insects, etc. It turned out that there were no, it was just blisters. He naturally retracted his hand, spread it all out to Cui Dingchen, and said, "When planting wheat, you have to hold the paddle. It's just blistered by the paddle."

"Just?" Cui Dingchen picked out the key words.

"..." Xu Zhao didn't know how to answer.

Then Cui Dingchen shook his right hand vacantly beside his leg, feeling the coolness on Xu Zhao's hand, and couldn't help but ask, "Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt, it doesn't delay work, it's nothing." Xu Zhao felt that these blisters were really nothing, and said, "It will be fine tomorrow."

"No medicine?"

"No, how can it be so delicate, I can still work."

Xu Zhao bent down to pick up the pen on the ground and continued to record the data.

Cui Dingchen watched from the side, his eyes could not help drifting to Xu Zhao's palm, looking at several blisters, he felt a little uncomfortable, until twilight came, he couldn't see the blisters on Xu Zhao's hand, and he also saw Xu Zhao Indeed, not affected by the blisters, Cui Dingchen and Cui Qingfeng followed Xu Zhao to Xu's small courtyard.

At this time, Xu's mother had already made dinner, and Cui Dingchen and Cui Qingfeng had a meal. After dinner, Cui Qingfeng asked Xu Zhao about the vegetables in the greenhouse, and Xu Zhao told Cui Qingfeng one by one, saying that it will start from tomorrow. He wants to buy all kinds of greenhouse tools, and then starts to build the big tent. After a week, he starts to grow vegetables. In about forty-five days, he collects the first vegetables and sells them in the market.

Cui Qingfeng's heart surged when he heard it.

It's just that Xu Zhao was not sure what material the frame of the greenhouse should be made of. Dad Zhuang recommended bamboo and wood, saying they were cheap and practical. Xu Zhao thought so too, but he was a little hesitant. At this time, even Cui Qingfeng said bamboo and wood were used.

Only then did Xu Zhao make up his mind to use bamboo and wood, but at this time he heard a different voice, Cui Dingchen's voice.

Cui Dingchen said in a low voice, "Use a steel pipe."

Xu Zhao looked at Cui Dingchen with doubts in his eyes.

Cui Dingchen said clearly: "The large frame is made of steel pipe, and the small frame is made of bamboo wood. It is easy to disassemble and replace, and it is resistant to wind and snow."

"However, the cost will increase." Xu Zhao said.

"No, and you can think about it from another angle." Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao with deep eyes and said.

Xu Zhao met Cui Dingchen's gaze, thought for a while, and asked, "What angle?"

Cui Dingchen said calmly, "It will bring you business opportunities."

"What business opportunity?"

Cui Dingchen was silent for a while and asked, "Is the steel pipe produced by a steel mill?"

"Yes." Xu Zhao replied.

"As far as I know, Yang Yun of the steel mill manages personnel and welfare, and doesn't care about the cafeteria, so if you want to cooperate with the cafeteria of the steel mill, it may be a bit difficult to rely on Yang Yun alone, but If you go to buy a steel mill—"