CHAPTER 115

When he came to the county seat like this, Cui Dingchen saw that it was still early, so he parked the car at the entrance of the cinema and took Xu Zhao and Xu Fan to stroll around the streets and alleys of the county town for a while.

At this time of the year, the newly developed county town is full of lively scenes, especially the snack street. There are people selling candied haws, rice candy, popcorn, and roasted sweet potatoes everywhere.

After recovering from illness, he hadn't eaten and drank for a long time even during the Chinese New Year, and he couldn't stand the temptation. The little meat hand anxiously grabbed Xu Zhao's pants, and the little **** came out one after another, clamoring to eat.

Xu Zhao lowered his head and asked, "What do you want to eat?"

Xu Fan looked at the candied haws, looked at the candy corn, looked at the popcorn again, and said, "I want to eat, I want to eat... I, I want to eat!"

It's really not contrived at all!

Xu Zhao said warmly, "It's too much, you can't finish it."

Xu Fan insisted: "Yes!"

Xu Zhao handed over the difficult problem to Xu Fan and asked, "What should I do if I can't finish eating?"

This problem did not stumped Xu Fan, Xu Fan said in a milky voice: "If you can't finish it, you can't finish it, take it home! Eat when you're hungry, eat when you're hungry."

For the sake of Xu Fan's being extremely well-behaved recently, Xu Zhao decided to accept Xu Fan's advice. He bought a little of every snack, and if he couldn't finish it, he could take it home. He could eat it for Dazhuang and Qiangqiang. It was carried by Cui Dingchen.

Xu Fan sat happily in Xu Zhao's arms, took a bite of the roasted sweet potato, and showed a healing smile: "Wow, delicious!"

Xu Zhao asked, "Give Dad a bite, okay?"

Xu Fan immediately handed the sweet potato flesh to Xu Zhao's mouth.

After Xu Zhao took a small bite, he said, "I'll give you Erye Cui a bite too."

Xu Fan lowered his head and ate the roasted sweet potato, pretending he didn't hear it.

So stingy!

Cui Dingchen was ashamed.

Xu Zhao whispered to Xu Fan, "Er Ye Cui paid for what you eat. Later, he will take us to a movie and go to the hotel to eat pig's trotters. Wouldn't you give him some roasted sweet potatoes?"

Xu Fan raised his face and looked at Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao asked again: "Are you really not going to give him food?"

It was only then that Xu Fan figured out that what he ate was from Second Master Cui. He immediately pinched a little sweet potato with his fleshy little hand, even the fleshy one, and handed it to Cui Dingchen, saying in a milky voice: " Second Master Cui, give you, give you sweet potatoes, it's delicious."

Really, really generous!

But it's not bad that Xu Fan can give him food. Cui Dingchen didn't eat it. Like other adults, he praised Xu Fan and let Xu Fan eat it himself.

Xu Fan turned his head to look at Xu Zhao and said, "Dad, Second Master Cui, Second Master Cui, he doesn't eat it, I eat it myself."

Xu Zhao sweated.

Cui Dingchen looked at it with a smile.

Xu Zhao said to Cui Dingchen a little embarrassed that he didn't think Xu Fan was stingy before. After all, materials were scarce at that time, so it was inevitable to look at it more. Xu Zhao's recent behaviors made Xu Zhao feel that Xu Fan was really not generous, so he said In the future, I will educate Xu Fan a lot to share with others.