CHAPTER 132

The doctor in charge hurried over to conduct a careful examination of Xu Zhao, and determined that the wound on the back of Xu Zhao's head had healed and there was no physical problem. Only then did he think about the reaction Cui Dingchen said. He did not dare to assert that Xu Zhao would definitely wake up. After all, Xu Zhao's situation was something he had never seen or heard before, but judging from his years of experience in the industry, Xu Zhao's reaction was definitely not a bad thing, but a good sign.

is a good sign!

Hearing this, Cui Dingchen was stunned at first, and then kept repeating the three words "good omen", which means that the possibility of Xu Zhao waking up was greatly increased. Showing a long-lost smile.

After seeing the attending doctor away, Cui Dingchen entered the ward excitedly, and even though Xu Fan was only a four-year-old child, he expressed his excitement to Xu Fan and said to Xu Fan, "Xu Fan, your father is waking up!"

Xu Fan opened his eyes wide and said, "My dad is about to wake up!"

"That's right! I'm going to wake up."

Xu Fan turned his head to look at Xu Zhao who was asleep, then looked at Cui Dingchen, and asked, "When will my father wake up?"

Cui Dingchen said excitedly, "very soon."

Perceiving the adult's joy, Xu Fan's eyes lit up.

There was light in Cui Dingchen's eyes. He led Xu Fan to sit next to Xu Zhao, looked at Xu Zhao, and stared straight for more than half an hour. When he got up again, there was a burst of pain in his knees. The bruises, and a little bit of blood appearing, shows that the knock was a bit heavy just now.

Cui Dingchen snorted softly.

Xu Fan ran over immediately, frowned and said, "Dad, your leg, your leg is injured."

Cui Dingchen raised his eyes to look at Xu Fan, Xu Fan was really like Xu Zhao, and his frowning brows were exactly the same as Xu Zhao, and there was a reassuring warmth in his concern.

"Does it hurt?" Xu Fan asked again in a milky voice.

Cui Dingchen smiled and said, "It doesn't hurt."

But Xu Fan felt the pain, and the frown deepened, and said, "It hurts so much."

Cui Dingchen pulled down his trousers, picked up Xu Fan, and said, "It really doesn't hurt."

"You're already 'his'." Xu Fan observed very carefully, imitating Cui Dingchen's voice just now.

Cui Dingchen got stuck for a moment, thought for a moment, and said, "I was just playing with him, but it didn't hurt at all. In the past, my eldest dad suffered more serious injuries than this."

Xu Fan turned his head and asked, "Then, then, are you crying?"

Cui Dingchen replied, "I didn't cry."

"Why didn't you cry?"

"A boy doesn't cry easily."

Xu Fan looked at Cui Dingchen and said, "That, that, man, um... play, what do you mean? I-I don't understand."

Hearing this, Cui Dingchen smiled, and walked towards the hospital telephone with Xu Fan in his arms. As he walked, he explained to Xu Fan the meaning of "a man does not cry easily". After explaining, he went to the telephone.

Picking up the phone and calling the Xu family and the Cui family respectively, they conveyed that Xu Zhao was better today than yesterday, and the Xu and Cui families were very happy.

However, no one was as happy as Cui Dingchen. Before, he had been blaming himself for his incompetence, causing Xu Zhao to be hurt like this.

He was also always afraid, afraid that Xu Zhao would not wake up, so every day there was a constant fear, not eating well, not sleeping well, all the colors in the world were bleak to him, he even thought about it , if not for Xu Fan, he might not be alive.