CHAPTER 91

Xu Zhao was startled.

Cui Dingchen turned over, lay with his back to Xu Zhao, threw out a sentence, "sleep", and then did not speak again, the whole room fell into silence, and the silence made Xu Zhao doubt what happened just now.

Just now, the uncle said just now that he was reluctant to bear him——

The uncle said that he couldn't bear him——

reluctant to-

In Xu Zhao's calm heart, clumps of weeds suddenly appeared. He couldn't pull it out, he couldn't pull it out, and he couldn't handle it smoothly. In short, his heart was disturbed.

messed up!

It was so chaotic that it was difficult for him to fall asleep. It wasn't until the east was white with fish belly that Xu Zhao was a little sleepy. However, he didn't sleep well. He kept dreaming. , kissing his face warm... Opening his eyes, he saw Xu Fan, who was wearing long clothes and long pants, was leaning on his face and kissing him.

"Dad." Seeing Xu Zhao awake, Xu Fan shouted cheerfully, "Are you awake?"

"Yeah." Xu Zhao responded.

"Let's go eat meat buns."

Xu Zhao rubbed his eyes and asked, "Are you hungry?"

Xu Fan nodded: "Well, I want to eat meat buns."

"Okay, let me see what time it is."

"Eight thirty." It was Cui Dingchen who spoke.

Hearing Cui Dingchen's voice, Xu Zhao was stunned for a moment, then looked at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen was already dressed neatly, sitting at the small table with a newspaper in his hand, looking at Xu Zhao, and said, "However, for our train ticket at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, you can sleep a little longer before getting up."

Xu Zhao's tone was a little unnatural: "No, I won't sleep."

Cui Dingchen asked, "Have you slept?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "Yes." Actually not.

"Then get up."

In the eyes of Cui Dingchen, Xu Zhao quickly dressed and dressed Xu Fan. Then they left the hotel together and went to the famous breakfast shop in Didu. Wait, during this period, Cui Dingchen's eyes were always on Xu Zhao, and he took care of Xu Zhao and Xu Fan occasionally.

Xu Zhao saw everything in his eyes and didn't say anything. After dinner, he took Xu Fan for a while in the imperial capital, bought some gifts for Xu's father and mother and others, went to eat roast lamb at noon, and then returned to the hotel to pack up. , went to the train station at 2:30 in the afternoon, arrived at the waiting room at 3:15, got on the train at 3:45, Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen were lucky, they were in the lower bunk again.

"Wow, the little house train!" Xu Fan was extremely happy.

Xu Zhao ignored Xu Fan.

Xu Fan approached Xu Zhao and said, "Dad, we are going home."

Xu Zhao smiled: "Yes, do you want to go home?"

"I think!"

"Why do you think?"

"Because, because I go home, I can see grandpa, grandma, Dazhuang, Zhuangzhuang, and the big yellow dog."

"You miss them?"

"Yeah." Xu Fan nodded.

"Where did you miss them?"

Xu Fan tilted his head to think for a while, and said, "I, I, I miss them carefully, miss them."