CHAPTER 123

Xu Zhao followed the direction Xu Fan pointed, and what he saw was not Cui Dingchen, but Cui Dingchen's black car. The clean black car was slowly driving towards him. He involuntarily stood up and sat down. Xu Fan, who was on the ground, pulled up.

The father and son watched the black car slowly stop, and then saw Cui Dingchen stepping out of the car door. Cui Dingchen was dressed in casual spring clothes, tall and handsome.

Xu Fan immediately said, "Dad, it's the second master Cui."

Xu Zhao hummed and smiled softly at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen also smiled faintly, but the smile did not dispel the slightest traces of apprehension in his eyes, but Xu Zhao didn't notice either, and he strode over.

He came from the county seat by car. He originally went directly to Nanwan Village. He glanced at the fruit greenhouse subconsciously, and saw Xu Zhao and Xu Fan sitting on the ground at a glance, so he went directly to Xu Zhao and the two of them. Ask: "What are you doing sitting here?"

Xu Zhao replied, "I'm checking the growth of vegetables in the greenhouse."

Cui Dingchen asked, "Have you finished the inspection?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "Well, just finished the inspection, sit here with Xu Fan and rest for a while."

Looking into the fruit shed, Cui Dingchen asked, "What's the result of the inspection?"

Xu Zhao replied with a smile: "It's all good. Fruits and vegetables are growing well. However, some weeds appeared in the fruit greenhouse overnight. I'm going to take Xu Fan in and pull it out."

Cui Dingchen asked, "Now?"

Xu Zhao said: "Well, right now, weeds have strong vitality and fast growth rate. Pull them up as soon as possible, so as not to affect the growth and development of fruit seedlings."

Cui Dingchen heard the words and said decisively, "That's fine, I'll pull it out with you."

"Uncle, are you not busy today?" Xu Zhao asked curiously.

"Not busy." Cui Dingchen replied.

not busy?

That is to settle the matter of Shen Jiayang?

Xu Zhao wanted to ask about the specific situation, but seeing that Cui Dingchen didn't take the initiative to explain, and he also took the initiative to walk into the greenhouse to start weeding, he did not ask, calling Xu Fan and Cui Dingchen to pull weeds together.

During the weeding process, Cui Dingchen didn't say anything, as if he was thinking about something. Xu Zhao was very surprised and couldn't help but look at Cui Dingchen a few more times. He couldn't see what Cui Dingchen was thinking at all, but he saw Xu Fan came out and pulled out several fruit seedlings in a row. He quickly stepped forward to stop it: "Xu Fan, don't pull it, don't pull it, it's wrong! It's wrong!"

Xu Fan immediately stopped and looked at Xu Zhao blankly.

Xu Zhao picked up a weed and a fruit seedling from the ground, explained to Xu Fan by comparison, patiently found the difference, and asked, "You said, did you pull it wrong?"

Xu Fan looked at Xu Zhao with watery eyes, admitted his mistake, and said, "I pulled out the wrong curl."

The attitude of admitting mistakes was quite good, and Xu Zhao asked with satisfaction: "What should I do then?"

Xu Fan held a tender green seedling in his white and tender little hands and said, "I, I will plant it back."

Xu Zhao asked, "Can you plant?"