CHAPTER 62

Xu Zhao insists on not accepting gloves, I'm really sorry, the Cui family is so kind to him, it's really kind, but he can't eat and take it without any scruples because the Cui family is good, it's too unkind and too rude. Shameless, so whatever you say is not acceptable, that is, not acceptable.

Seeing Xu Zhao's thoughts, Cui Dingchen smiled helplessly, and no longer insisted: "Okay, next time you ride a bicycle, don't forget to wear gloves."

Xu Zhao breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Okay."

Only then did Cui Dingchen say, "Let's go then."

Xu Zhao stood still, as if afraid that Cui Dingchen would not believe it, and emphasized again: "Thank you so much for today, uncle, I will return the money to you as soon as possible."

Always so polite, Cui Dingchen smiled and nodded: "Well, grow vegetables well."

Xu Zhao nodded heavily: "I will."

"Come on, you can call me anytime if you have any questions." Cui Dingchen reached out and patted Xu Zhao's shoulder to show encouragement.

Xu Zhao smiled clear: "Okay, uncle, I'm leaving."

"be careful on the road."

"Well, bye uncle."

Xu Zhao stepped onto the bicycle with long legs and carried Xu Fan away.

Cui Dingchen stood at the gate of the courtyard and looked at Xu Zhao's back. He didn't turn around until he couldn't see it, and then went back to the main room. Dress up.

Then he got into the black car, drove out of the house, and followed Xu Zhao and Xu Fan in the distance, driving at the speed of a tortoise, with all kinds of thoughts lingering in his heart, about Xu Zhao, about Xu Fan, and about himself.

Then, as if he had figured it out, the whole person looked much more relaxed, the corners of his mouth raised a nice arc, and he watched Xu Zhao and Xu Fan turn into the East Street vegetable market with gentle eyes, thinking in his heart to quickly deal with the things in his hands , and then immediately returned to the county seat, only then did he reluctantly step on the accelerator and drive away from East Street, which happened to be seen by Xu Fan.

Xu Fan immediately shouted, "Dad, look! Big car!"

Xu Zhao looked back and found nothing. He probably ran away. He slightly lowered his head to look at Xu Fan, who was still in bed with a cute face, and asked warmly, "Sanwazi, are you awake?"

"I woke up wow." Xu Fan finally became lively.

"Just wake up." Xu Zhao said with a smile on his face: "Don't sleep, you can't sleep at night, I won't accompany you crazy."

Xu Fan looked at Xu Zhao with watery eyes and said, "Dad, I'm awake, I'm awake, I'm selling vegetables!"

"...No vegetables are sold today."

"Why?" Xu Fan asked, tilting his head.

"Because I want to buy you shoes, I bought shoes, and I will sell vegetables tomorrow."

"Shoes." Children always like to repeat the words of adults.

"Yes, I'll buy you new shoes, look at your shoes are almost worn out."

"I, I, I want good-looking shoes! I wear good-looking shoes."

"Row!"

Xu Zhao smiled and patted Xu Fan's little head, and brought Xu Fan to the shoe store. Xu Fan took a fancy to a pair of shoes. After trying them on, he was unwilling to take them off, so Xu Zhao had to buy them.