CHAPTER 71

Xu and Li came to the vegetable greenhouse together and immediately started picking peppers, picking garlic sprouts, and cutting beans... They couldn't stop being busy, but everyone was full of enthusiasm, joy, and longing.

Even Xu Fan and Dazhuang also helped to collect vegetables in the greenhouse. The two little guys grabbed a tomato with their little hands and pulled it back. After tearing it off, they threw it in the bamboo basket and continued to tear... Four consecutive tearing. Five, two little guys were tired, squatting on the edge of the bamboo basket, looking at the cucumbers and tomatoes in the bamboo basket.

"Wow! A lot of wow!" Xu Fan exclaimed in a milky voice.

Dazhuang followed up: "This is what we two received!"

"My father planted it."

"My father also planted it."

Xu Fan nodded and said, "Well, our two fathers planted it together!"

Dazhuang nodded, "Yes."

After speaking, the two little guys suddenly fell into a strange silence, and then two pairs of watery eyes stared straight at the cucumbers and tomatoes in the bamboo basket, looking greedy, after a while, Dazhuang spoke first: "Tomatoes delicious."

Xu Fan said, "Cucumbers are delicious too."

After a while, Dazhuang said again: "Sanwazi, I want to eat tomatoes."

Xu Fan pursed his lips and seemed to swallow his saliva. He put his hands in the bamboo basket and pressed the tomato, and said, "You can't eat it, let me sell it for money, you can't eat it."

"I'll eat one."

"No, those who sell money can only eat after selling money."

Xu Zhao insisted that he did not agree to eat one.

Dazhuang thought for a while and said, "After the money is sold, I will buy sour plum powder."

Xu Fan followed up: "The money is sold. Dad gave me two cents. I bought two bags of sour plum powder. There are, there are, two spoons. I like spoons."

"I like spoons too."

Xu Fan supported the bamboo basket and stood up: "Then, then I'll go pick tomatoes and sell the money to buy sour plum powder."

"I am going too."

The two little guys ran to grab the tomatoes again. If one couldn't pull them, they would switch to the other. If they couldn't move, they would grab the peppers. Although they didn't do much work, the two little guys had never been idle. They followed from the greenhouse. Xu and Li went to the shed to pick up potatoes.

They kept filling up the ox cart of Da Zhuang's family, sending Dad Da Zhuang and Grandpa Da Zhuang away, and the two little guys stopped. Mother Xu looked back at Xu Fan and Da Zhuang and was shocked. The adults were busy just now. The little guy is not in the way, there is no danger, the adults play with them freely, just like the adults in Nanwan Village don't care about the children during the busy farming season.

But now that I was free, I found that Xu Fan and Dazhuang were almost turned into clay figurines, especially Xu Fan, whose clothes, hands, face, and head were covered with mud.

"Aiya, Sanwazi!" Mother Xu said, "Why are you so dirty?"

"I, I pick up the horse bells, and Dazhuang also picks up the horse bells." Xu Fan couldn't say "potato".

"That can't be so dirty."

"I pick up a lot!" Actually not, because he couldn't pick it up.

"...Hurry home and wash with me, or your dad won't dare to look at you when he comes back." Mother Xu turned to call Grandma Dazhuang, and said, "Look at your Dazhuang, and you're also covered in mud."