CHAPTER 121

After Father Cui left.

Holding a glass of hot milk, Cui Dingchen returned to his room and sat at the desk. Because of Father Cui's affirmation, he seemed to have found the focus of his emotions, and his heart gradually became clearer.

When his eyes fell on the milk, Xu Fan, Xu Fan... After a day of turbulence, he calmed down a little, digested and decided that Xu Fan was his son.

He has a son,

He has a son!

Not only has a son, but also a wife!

He couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, and his heart was filled with traces of sweetness and joy, all over his body, which was even happier than when he made a big deal.

However, he was only happy for three seconds, his smile suddenly froze, and the fear and guilt in his heart spread again, and he couldn't help reaching for the big front door cigarette in the drawer.

When I just touched the cigarette case, I suddenly thought of Xu Fan's sentence "You stink, I won't play with you", and when I picked up the cigarette case, I put the cigarettes from the front door on the big table in the main room. , Let Father Cui give it away or sell it again tomorrow, then he returns to the room, drank a cup of hot milk, and after a brief wash, lay in bed, all night full of joy, worry, fear, excitement, guilt and self-blame Emotions are intertwined, even in dreams.

But when he got up early the next morning, he was not sleepy, on the contrary, he was full of energy. After washing his face and brushing his teeth, he told his father and mother Cui, took the lunch box and car keys, and drove out of the hospital door to the center of the county. On the street, I bought beef buns, chicken soup with tofu brains, oil fruits, sweet potato cakes, etc., put them in the car, and then quickly came to Nanwan Village.

When he arrived at the head of Nanwan Village, he saw Xu Zhao, Dad Dazhuang and others coming out of the vegetable greenhouse. He immediately stopped the car, got out of the car, and greeted Dad Dazhuang and others.

Dad Dazhuang and others could see Cui Dingchen's thoughts towards Xu Zhao, and they all went home first on the grounds of going home for dinner.

Cui Dingchen nodded at Dad Zhuang and others, then looked at Xu Zhao and asked, "You got up early today?"

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "It's not too early, I just woke up at dawn."

"Grow fruit trees?"

"Well, let's try to plant one mu of fruit first, and plant vegetables in greenhouses for the remaining seven mu, which is more secure, and we have signed vegetable contracts with some units, so we can't grow all fruits."

Cui Dingchen nodded.

Only then did Xu Zhao ask, "Why did you come so early?"

Cui Dingchen said, "Let's see you, Xu Fan, and mom and dad."

Mom and Dad-

The caller made Xu Zhao a little shy and a little happy, and then said, "You can come later."

"I have something to do later, so I'll come first."

"Is it the company's business?" Xu Zhao asked, "Has your company started working too?"

"It's not about the company."

Xu Zhao asked subconsciously, "What's that?"

Cui Dingchen gave Xu Zhao a deep look. He didn't say anything about Shen Jiayang. Let's wait for two more days. After he has dealt with it in two days, he will tell Xu Zhao everything and admit his mistake. I didn't want to lie to Xu Zhao, so I kept silent.