CHAPTER 134

Where do you sleep?

In fact, Xu Zhao didn't think much about it. He simply felt that fatigued driving was very dangerous, but when he looked at Cui Dingchen with a special look, his heart skipped a beat, and he stuttered instantly: "Where do you want to sleep?"

Cui Dingchen, who was already a little nervous, felt even more nervous when he saw Xu Zhao like this, and then stuttered: "Sleep, sleep anywhere."

Xu Zhao didn't know what to say for a while.

Cui Dingchen thought he disagreed, touched his nose and said, "I'd better go—"

"Don't go, just sleep here." Xu Zhao blurted out.

Cui Dingchen paused and looked at Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao turned his eyes towards Xu Fan and said, "Sleep next to Xu Fan."

Cui Dingchen didn't hesitate: "Okay."

Xu Zhao raised his eyes and glanced at Cui Dingchen, his eyes seemed to accuse Cui Dingchen of answering too quickly, Cui Dingchen touched his nose again, coughed lightly, and explained, "I took Xu Fan with you for the past half month of being sick. I'm used to sleeping, so I...you know this."

"Well, I know."

"Then, then I'll go wash my face."

"Okay." Xu Zhao nodded lightly.

Cui Dingchen walked out of the west wing and came to the door of the kitchen. He scooped up the cold water from the water tank and washed it again. Some charming images in his brain finally cooled down.

But when he walked into the west wing again, he saw Xu Zhao in pajamas sitting on the bedside reading a book. Under the clear light, his skin was fair, and his beautiful collarbone was looming under the collar of the pajamas. His whole body was full of temptation.

As a result, the image that had just cooled in Cui Dingchen's mind appeared again. He tried to suppress it, walked around the end of the bed, walked to the other side of the bed, and when he sat on the edge of the bed, he couldn't help but look at Xu Zhao.

It happened that Xu Zhao also looked at Cui Dingchen.

The moment their eyes met, both of them subconsciously moved away first.

Xu Zhao's slender fingers clenched the book.

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao secretly, and finally said, "Go to sleep."

Xu Zhao hummed.

Cui Dingchen sat in the bed and moved towards Xu Zhao a little, but he could only move a little, because Xu Fan, a fat kid, was sleeping in the middle. Since Xu Zhao woke up, Xu Fan had been clinging to every step of the way. At this time, he fell asleep and was still Like an octopus, it clawed on Xu Zhao's body, firmly preventing Cui Dingchen from approaching Xu Zhao.

"Uncle."

Cui Dingchen raised his eyes to look at Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao asked, "Uncle, have you taken your medicine?"

Cui Dingchen asked, "What medicine?"

"Cold medicine." Xu Zhao still remembered Cui Dingchen's illness.

Cui Dingchen said, "I don't need to eat, I'm all right."

"It's just that I don't cough anymore, and I haven't removed the root." Xu Zhao complained in his voice.

Cui Dingchen smiled lightly, got up from the bed, picked up his jacket, took out the cold medicine, and ate it with warm water. When he sat on the bed again, he looked at Xu Zhao.