CHAPTER 40

Xu Zhao is very willing to invite Cui Dingchen to stay for a glass of water or sleep for a night, but Xu Zhao can't do that for the time being. Cui Dingchen has money, cars, looks, and is from the city, but it is quite eye-catching, as long as he steps into Xu Zhao's yard , the two brothers Xu Zuocheng on the back foot will make up 10,000 possibilities about "money", and then ask Xu's father and mother for money and make a fuss.

Therefore, Cui Dingchen must not enter Nanwan Village.

Just, how to tell Cui Dingchen?

When Xu Zhao was hesitating, he heard Cui Dingchen say, "Let's do it next time."

Xu Zhao was stunned for a moment, feeling that Cui Dingchen must have read the embarrassment on his face, so he said frankly to Cui Dingchen: "Then next time, I'm sorry, uncle, this time it's my two brothers—"

Cui Dingchen grabbed the white: "Well, I understand, you did the right thing."

Hearing this, Xu Zhao felt relieved: "Thank you, thank you uncle for understanding, next time you have time, please say, I will invite you to dinner."

"That 's a deal."

"Okay." Xu Zhao simply agreed.

The corner of Cui Dingchen's mouth showed a rare smile, and a little smile made him look extraordinarily handsome. There was no way he could look good no matter how he looked. After Xu Zhao sighed in his heart, he and Cui Dingchen persuaded Xu's mother to stop him. .

Only then did Mother Xu regretfully let Cui Dingchen go. Looking at the car that disappeared at the end of the dirt road, Mother Xu kept praising Cui Dingchen for being handsome, earning money, and being a good person. Only then did they change the subject and ask about Xu Zhao and Xu Fan's experiences in the city.

Xu Zhao briefly explained what happened, and said that he would go to the city tomorrow to bring 500 moon cakes to the Fan store for trial sales.

While talking, we have reached the head of Nanwan Village. It is already night. Every household in Nanwan Village lights up kerosene lamps.

Xu Zhao was afraid that his father would fall, and that his mother would not be able to help him, so he handed the bicycle to his mother to push slowly, while he pulled Xu Fan with one hand and his father with the other, and followed the path of Nanwan Village. The small dirt road was walking towards the village, and as he was walking, two children came running towards him.

Before Xu Zhao could see clearly, the two children had already run over quickly.

At this time, Xu Fan said, "Dad, Erwa pushed me."

Only then did Xu Zhao ask in surprise: "Is the Erwa who ran past just now?"

Xu Fan replied: "There is also the big baby. The big baby didn't push me, but the second baby pushed me."

"It's okay, Dad will give you a rub, next time during the day, stay away from him, don't let him push you"

"Okay, next time Erwa pushes me, I'll push Erwa."

"Erwa?" Mother Xu took over the words and said, "Is the big baby Erwa who ran past just now?"

Xu Zhao said, "It's them."

Mother Xu immediately said unhappily, "These two children have no manners at all!"

Xu Zhao had long been accustomed to the rudeness of Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng's family, so he never cared about it. Xu's mother just talked about it, and forgot about it after a while.

Just walking to the gate of the courtyard, Xu's mother found something was wrong. First, the wooden door of the courtyard was half-open, and then the white flour cakes left for Xu Zhao and Xu Fan in the pot were gone. Evidence, go to Xu Dawa and Xu Erwa.