CHAPTER 37

Guess,

Guess again!

Today, Cui Qingfeng is like a playboy, saying "you guess what you guess". He is so old, but he doesn't feel bored. Xu Zhao ignores him, reaches out and pats Xu Fan's little **** lightly, letting Xu Zhao ignore him. Fan went to the thatched hut to find his grandmother to wear a big trousers.

So Xu Fan ran into the hut with his short legs bare, Xu Zhao stood up, and without being polite to Cui Qingfeng, he grabbed the two pieces of paper in Cui Qingfeng's hand, and just saw the word "contract" , Immediately nervous in his heart, it continued until he read the two contracts, and then the nervousness turned into consternation and excitement. He looked at Cui Qingfeng and asked, "Is this an order for moon cakes from a steel factory and a tobacco factory?"

"Yes! It's an order for moon cakes from the Steel Factory Tobacco Factory!" Cui Qingfeng finally stopped pretending to be mysterious, with obvious excitement on his face: "Sister Yun asked me to bring it to you, haha, Xu Zhao, you are really amazing! "

"Have they all signed and stamped?" Xu Zhao looked at the contract again and said softly.

"Yes, it's up to you to sign." Cui Qingfeng replied.

Xu Zhao continued to look at the contract: "A total of 9,000 moon cakes..."

"That's right."

"A deposit of 30% of the total amount in advance."

"Yes."

After reading all the key words, Xu Zhao looked at Cui Qingfeng again with excitement on his face.

Cui Qingfeng was even more excited than Xu Zhao and said, "Xu Zhao! Yes, don't doubt, you are going to make a lot of money!"

Yes!

It's time to make a fortune!

9,000 moon cakes can earn more than 1,000 yuan at a time, and more than 1,000 yuan. Not only can I repay Cui Qingfeng’s 200 yuan, but I can also buy thick clothes and quilts for my family. Moreover, in the rich winter, the more Xu Zhao thought about it, the more excited he became. He could not wait to go to the steel mill to sign the contract and take the deposit in his hand.

However, Cui Qingfeng said that Sister Yun had something to do this afternoon and was not at the steel mill, so he decided to go tomorrow morning. Seeing the signing and stamping of the contract, Xu Zhao was very excited and waited until Cui Qingfeng left Nanwan Village on a bicycle. Now, his heartbeat was still accelerating. He stood in front of the yard and adjusted for ten minutes before he calmed down. Then he turned around and entered the hut of Xu's father and Xu's mother to talk to the two old people about moon cakes.

However, Xu Zhao didn't talk to the two elders about the income of moon cakes. After all, making more than 1,000 yuan at once is quite amazing in this era, especially for Xu's mother, who is frugal and frugal, it is simply astronomical, so Xu Zhao only said that he was busy with the moon cake business recently, and he might not be able to take care of his family, so that the second old man would usually pay attention to his health and the like.

Xu Zhao originally planned to leave Xu Fan in Nanwan Village and be led by his mother, so that he could start the moon cake business in a big way, but since Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng went to the county town to ask for money and failed, Xu Zhao gave up the idea.

If the two of them still come to make trouble with Xu's father and Xu's mother, and make trouble out of nowhere, Xu's father and Xu's mother are overwhelmed and can't take care of Xu Fan, then what should Xu Fan do? No matter how well Xu Fan can speak, he is only a three-year-old child. In the final analysis, he still doesn't understand anything, and he is not as tall or fat as Xu Erwa. What should I do if I throw it into the wild and get carried away by someone?