CHAPTER 90

Cui Dingchen was about to jump into the water, and out of the corner of his eye caught a glimpse of Xu Fan, who was walking quickly with his short legs, running into the ditch without hesitation, fearlessly.

This little guy!

Cui Dingchen immediately regained his composure, stretched out his long arms, and took Xu Fan, who was trotting, into his arms. He ignored Xu Fan, who was screaming, and glanced at Xu Zhao, who was picking up the child in the water, then turned around with Xu Fan in his arms, and quickly When he came to the car, he put down Xu Fan, quickly opened the trunk, and took out the towel, blanket, and coat from the trunk.

Then he picked up Xu Fan and walked quickly towards the ditch, just in time when Xu Zhao came ashore with a drenched boy.

Cui Dingchen immediately put down Xu Fan and greeted Xu Zhao. After putting the coat in his hand on Xu Zhao, he quickly wrapped the little boy in a blanket and took it into his arms.

The little boy looked like he was six or seven years old, and his whole body was soaked. Fortunately, Xu Zhao rescued him in time, so the little boy only choked a few mouthfuls of water, and he did not appear in a coma, but the weather was too cold, and he was frightened and his face was pale. , his lips were purple, and his body kept shaking.

Including Xu Zhao, the spring was cold and the water was cold, and the wind was blowing, it was really cold, Xu Zhao's body and lips kept shaking.

"Go, go to the car." Cui Dingchen said solemnly, "Change clothes."

"Okay." Xu Zhao said in a trembling voice.

Xu Zhao and Xu Fan followed Cui Dingchen, and before they took two steps, four or five adults and two little boys ran towards them. They were stunned when they saw Xu Zhao, Cui Dingchen, Xu Fan, and the little boy Cui Dingchen was holding.

After a few words, he quickly invited Xu Zhao and his group to a small yard near the vegetable greenhouse, turned on the air conditioner in one of the houses, and quickly asked Xu Zhao to take a shower and change clothes, and then hurriedly took the little boy away.

"Dad, are you cold?" Xu Fan asked solemnly.

"Cold." Feeling the warmth of the air conditioner, the chill on Xu Zhao's body decreased, but it was still cold.

"dad--"

"Stop talking, let your dad take a shower and change his clothes."

Cui Dingchen interrupted Xu Fan, pulled Xu Fan out the door, and handed the black cloth bag to Xu Zhao. After Xu Zhao had taken a bath and changed his clothes, Cui Dingchen let Xu Fan into the room, and Xu Fan asked again as soon as he entered the room, "Dad , are you still cold?"

Xu Zhao wiped his hair and said, "It's not cold anymore."

"It's not cold anymore."

"Well, it's not cold anymore."

Xu Zhao squatted down and looked at Xu Fan, touched Xu Fan's little fleshy face, and asked, "Did you freak out just now?"

Xu Fan nodded honestly.

"Cry?"

"No, I, I have to go down, go down to save Dad."

"You still want to go down and save me?"

"Yeah." Xu Fan nodded heavily, looking very brave.

"Awesome!" Xu Zhao praised Xu Fan with a smile, and then said: "However, you are too young. When you meet your father to save someone in the future, you will watch by the side and don't run around. When you grow up and have strength, Come forward and help Dad."