CHAPTER 128

The relationship between Xu Fan and Cui Dingchen?

Xu Fan and Cui Dingchen can have any relationship, aside from Xu Zhao, Xu Fan and Cui Dingchen have nothing to do, why does Xu Zhao speak out so solemnly?

Xu's father and Xu's mother looked at Xu Zhao in confusion.

Xu Zhao lowered his head in thought.

Mother Xu called softly, "Xu Zhao."

Xu Zhao raised his eyes to look at Mother Xu.

Mother Xu asked with a smile, "Why don't you talk? Don't you want to talk about the relationship between Xu Fan and Cui Dingchen?"

Xu Zhao was silent for a while, looked at Xu's father, and then at Xu's mother, and then slowly said: "Dad, Mom, do you remember what happened five years ago, when I came back from school just now, I found that there was a After meeting Xu Fan, I never told you who Xu Fan's other father was, not because I didn't want to tell you, but because I really didn't know at the time."

Five years have passed, and when Xu Zhao mentioned it again, the second old man didn't have much mood swings, and Xu's mother just asked curiously, "Do you know now?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "Yes."

"who is it?"

"Cui Dingchen."

"Who?" The second old man asked at the same time, as if he felt that he had heard it wrong just now.

Xu Zhao said it again clearly: "It's Cui Dingchen, Cui Dingchen is Xu Fan's biological father."

Cui Dingchen!

Cui Dingchen is Xu Fan's biological father!

Father Xu was startled.

Mother Xu was even more astonished.

Although Er Lao doesn't care about what happened five years ago, to them, no matter who Sanwazi's other father is, Sanwazi is their grandson, and they will love him and love him.

But--

However, the fact that the third child's father is Cui Dingchen made it difficult for them to accept it for a while, especially when Shen Jiayang called Cui Dingchen "Dingchen" so affectionately just now. I plan to talk to Xu Zhao about this, but I need to be more careful, but I didn't expect it to end like this.

Father Xu asked, "Xu Zhao, are you sure? Are you sure our baby is Cui Dingchen's son?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "Yes."

"How are you sure?"

"Through Shen Jiayang."

"Shen Jiayang?" Father Xu's impression of Shen Jiayang was the handsome boy he saw in the county just now. At first glance, he looked a little like Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao nodded again: "Well, I will tell you slowly."

Next, Xu Zhao briefly recounted what happened five years ago to the second old man, emphasizing that both he and Cui Dingchen had been drinking at the time, and he was the one who ran away first, and specifically explained that Shen Jiayang was the one who got in the way, etc. Wait.