CHAPTER 45

"Ah! Be careful!"

"Watch out for the sickle!"

"Xu Zhao!"

"Dad Dazhuang!"

"…"

There was a sudden burst of chaotic shouting from the crowd. Xu Zhao and Xu Zuocheng, who were fighting together, turned around when they heard the words, and saw Xu Youcheng holding a sickle in his hand, stunned on the spot. Blood gurgled down from behind Dad Dazhuang's ears.

"Brother Li!"

"Dad Dazhuang!"

"My God! It's bleeding!"

"Kill people! Kill people!"

"My God, what's going on here!"

"…"

After the silence, the courtyard turned into a pot of porridge in an instant, and everyone panicked, including Xu Zhao. Xu Zhao quickly checked the wound of Dazhuang's father. He couldn't see the depth of the wound, but he could see the length, and it was bleeding non-stop. The doctor couldn't cure it. In almost a second, he turned around and pushed the bicycle, quickly stretched his long legs, sat on the bicycle, and shouted, "Brother Li! Get in the car!"

Dazhuang's father was a little confused: "Xu Zhao—"

"Get in the car!" Xu Zhao shouted.

Dad Zhuang sat in the back seat clutching his wound.

"Get out of the way!"

After Xu Zhao shouted, the crowd dispersed. He pedaled hard, and the bicycle quickly drove out of the small yard, leaving the noise behind him.

Xu Zhao kept pedaling on the bench and asked Dad Zhuang to hug his lower back and put his head on his back.

Xu Zhao didn't have time to wipe off his sweat or think about it. He tried his best to ride towards the county seat. He usually rides to the county seat in more than 30 minutes, but today it only took about 10 minutes, but today is August 15th. The county seat is full of people. Xu Zhao He couldn't care less, he kept ringing the bell, shouting "Get out of the way! Get out of the way!", completely ignoring that he had bumped into someone just now, and this person was Cui Dingchen.

"Did you bump into it?" asked the gentle boy beside Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen was absent-minded as he looked at the fast-moving bicycle, that person seemed to be Xu Zhao.

The boy shouted again, "Cui Dingchen."

Cui Dingchen looked at the boy.

The boy asked, "What are you looking at?"

"It's nothing." Cui Dingchen looked calm as usual, and said, "Don't come to me in the future."

The boy asked in surprise, "Why?"

Cui Dingchen said: "I have said it very clearly, no need to repeat it, let's go."

Cui Dingchen stepped up and left.

The boy couldn't help catching up with Cui Dingchen and asked, "Cui Dingchen, what are you looking for in me? Didn't you find it?"

Cui Dingchen thought about it and said, "I'm not looking for it anymore, go back, it's too late."

The boy stood still and left angrily for a while.

Cui Dingchen walked towards the county central hospital. He clearly heard Xu Zhao's voice just now, and saw that Xu Zhao's back was covered in blood. What happened? Let him, who has always been polite and calm, lose his mind.