CHAPTER 125

Shen Jiayang?

What is Shen Jiayang calling for?

Thinking of Shen Jiayang's inconsistency and shameless things, Xu Zhao became disgusted and instinctively vigilant, but his tone remained calm and said lightly, "Oh, it's you, is there something wrong? "

"It's a small matter." Shen Jiayang's voice was very gentle, and it sounded like he was harmless to humans and animals.

Xu Zhao asked, "What's the matter?"

Shen Jiayang was a little embarrassed for two seconds, and then said, "What, is Dingchen there with you?"

Dingchen?

Dingchen!

It was so kind at this time! This is really Shen Jiayang.

Xu Zhao was unaffected and answered directly, "No, is there anything else?"

Shen Jiayang changed his tone of calmness again: "It's nothing, it's just that Dingchen has some expensive clothes that fell to me, I was afraid that he would freeze, so I hurried to give them to him, thinking that he would be there. You are here, the result is not here, what can I do?"

What is this for? Show off your power in front of him? They are no longer secondary school students, and they are still so naive, Xu Zhao said directly: "It's easy to handle."

Shen Jiayang was puzzled: "Huh? What should I do?"

Xu Zhao said decisively, "Throw it away!"

Shen Jiayang was at a loss for words at the other end, Xu Zhao's answer was not angry or jealous at all, which was really beyond his expectations.

Xu Zhao asked again, "Is there something else?"

Shen Jiayang did not speak.

Xu Zhao didn't want to talk to Shen Jiayang at all, so he said impatiently, "If you don't, just hang up."

"Wait a minute!" Shen Jiayang finally opened on the other side.

Xu Zhao frowned and asked, "What are you doing?"

Shen Jiayang asked in a slightly lower voice, "Xu Zhao, do you love Cui Dingchen?"

Xu Zhao asked back, "Is it related to you?"

Shen Jiayang said firmly: "Yes, I love Cui Dingchen."

Hehe, does Shen Jiayang love Cui Dingchen? Certainly love, after all, Cui Dingchen is rich, powerful and handsome, he loves everyone, but Shen Jiayang is not qualified to love.

Xu Zhao sneered silently, and then asked, "Then what?"

"And then...you love Qi Shuai, not Dingchen, so I hope you quit, so as not to hurt others."

quit?

Xu Zhao said directly, "Shen Jiayang, did you know?"

Shen Jiayang asked, "What?"

Xu Zhao said clearly: "You are the most shameless person I have ever met, no one."

"Xu Zhao, you..."

Xu Zhao's voice sank and asked, "What's wrong with me? Do you think I'm ugly? But it's not as ugly as you do. I really don't understand. Someone used deception to seize all of my things for five years, not only did it not at all. Feeling remorse, you have the nerve to let me quit? Shen Jiayang, you really refresh my definition of shamelessness!"

"Xu Zhao!" Shen Jiayang roared from the other side.

Xu Zhao said calmly, "Why? Are you in a hurry? Do you still think I am the Xu Zhao who was bullied by you before? Shen Jiayang, I advise you to stop doing evil things, or else it will fall into my hands, I make you regret knowing me!"