EXTRA 7

Xu Zhao remembered that Xu Fan was the first to say that the Siwazi was ugly, but now he does not allow others to say that the Siwazi is ugly. This set of "double standards" made Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen speechless for a moment.

After a while, Xu Zhao asked Cui Dingchen to bring candy from the east wing, coaxed the big strong, pulled Xu Fan over, taught the two children some ideological education, apologized to each other, and this was the story.

After a while, the two children were playing together again. Whether they were playing together, Xu Fan still said to Da Zhuang, "My brother looks good now."

Xu Zhao shook his head helplessly, turned to look at Cui Dingchen, and asked, "Our four children are sleeping again?"

Cui Dingchen nodded.

Xu Zhao asked, "Would you like to sleep for a while?"

Recently, Cui Dingchen has been very busy. In addition to managing his own company, he takes care of Siwazi every day. He also has time to help Xu Zhao. He has very little sleep time every day. Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao with meaningful eyes: "You sleep with me. , I'll sleep."

The tone of this sentence was extremely provocative, and Xu Zhao's face immediately became hot: "In broad daylight, be serious."

"Where am I wrong?"

"Nowhere is decent."

"Okay, then I'll show you seriously, let's go, we can't sleep well while Siwazi is sleeping."

Cui Dingchen dragged Xu Zhao and walked upstairs, closing the doors and windows tightly to do daytime exercise. When he was exhausted, Cui Dingchen held the doors and windows open, glanced at Siwazi sleeping on the small rocking bed, and hugged him. Xu Zhao fell asleep.

As soon as I slept until the afternoon, I opened my eyes and saw a little fat child in the room. It was Xu Fan. Xu Fan was sitting in front of the small shaker and called his brother. There was faint laughter in the small shaker. It was the Siwazi. issued.

Xu Fan really likes Siwazi now, Xu Zhao turned to look at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen smiled knowingly.

"Xu Fan." Xu Zhao shouted.

Xu Fan turned his head, Xiaorou pointed at the small shaker and said, "Dad, Siwazi is also awake."

Xu Zhao sat up and asked, "Well, what are you doing?"

"I'm talking with Siwazi."

Xu Zhao laughed and asked, "Can he understand?"

Xu Fan insisted: "Wow, I told him not to cry, but he didn't cry."

Xu Zhao immediately gave a thumbs up: "Your brother is awesome."

Xu Fan was clearly being praised, and his face couldn't hold back his joy. He nodded: "Well, I'm great. I'm asleep. I sent a few upstairs. I saw Siwazi woke up."

Hearing that Xu Fan's little mouth could not stop, Cui Dingchen lost sleepiness, got up and went downstairs, filled up half a pot of milk powder for Siwazi, and fed Siwazi in his arms.

Xu Fan stood by and watched.

Cui Dingchen asked, "Xu Fan, it's Monday, are you still going to school?"

Xu Fan leaned against the edge of the bed and said, "Go on."

Xu Fan really fell in love with school, and went to preschool for a year, and he was not bored at all. What Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen meant was to let Xu Fan go to preschool for another year. After all, Xu Fan was young and asked him to play again. The final exam, In the one-digit math addition and subtraction test, as well as pinyin letters, I was the first in the class, with full marks.