CHAPTER 98

After eating half of a popsicle, half of Cui Dingchen's depression disappeared, but he still sat on the big bench in front of the table without saying a word, which made Xu Zhao very puzzled and couldn't help shouting, "Uncle?"

Cui Dingchen turned to look at Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao asked, "What's wrong?"

Cui Dingchen answered truthfully, "I'm not happy."

Xu Zhao asked inexplicably, "Why?"

Cui Dingchen did not speak.

Xu Zhao sat next to Cui Dingchen and asked again, "Is it about work?"

Cui Dingchen replied, "No."

"That is--"

Before Xu Zhao finished speaking, Cui Dingchen held the hand on the table. It happened that Xu's mother was walking from the yard to the main room. Xu Zhao quickly retracted his hand and turned to look at Cui Dingchen. Cui Dingchen's face was dark. Embarrassed for a moment, he shouted, "Uncle."

Cui Dingchen should not.

Xu Zhao whispered: "My mother is here, it's not very good to see."

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao, his eyes gradually gentle.

Xu Zhao immediately realized that his words were ambiguous, as if he was telling Cui Dingchen, "It's fine if my mother is not here", this, this... Xu Zhao was slightly embarrassed, unable to think of a remedy for a long time, and asked, "Uncle, do you drink water?"

Cui Dingchen nodded.

Xu Zhao quickly got up and went to the main room to pour a teapot of boiled water, put it in front of Cui Dingchen, and then sat at the table, "Seriously~www.mtlnovel.com~ In fact, Yu Guang was paying attention to Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen was sitting next to Xu Zhao with a book in front of him, but he did not read it, but stared at Xu Zhao intently. It was noon at this time, and cicadas in Nanwan Village were constantly chirping, not only not noisy, but continued. A bit of tranquility emerged from the noise. Two hens ran into the yard and clucked, looking for a chicken coop to lay eggs. They were driven out by Mother Xu, making this afternoon extraordinarily full of life.

Cui Dingchen liked it very much, because Xu Zhao was there, but Xu Zhao's ears turned red when he saw him, so he shouted, "Xu Zhao."

Xu Zhao turned his head and looked over.

Cui Dingchen asked, "I feel different now."

Xu Zhao asked back, "Why does it feel different?"

"You don't seem to reject me at all."

Xu Zhao was embarrassed for a moment.

Cui Dingchen smiled happily, very happily.

Xu Zhao felt a little embarrassed and a little happy, just not knowing how to deal with Cui Dingchen's charming smile, his eyes were attracted by the villain on the bed.

Cui Dingchen followed.

Then I saw Xu Fan turned over and sat up from the bed, with a sleepy look, and the little flesh scratched his little arm, looking very cute.

Cui Dingchen asked in a low voice, "Awake?"

Xu Zhao said, "Yeah."

"What is he doing now?"

"A little bit of bed gas, and you'll call me in a while."

As soon as Xu Zhao finished speaking, Xu Fan shouted, "Dad!"