CHAPTER 108

One more kiss...

Hearing Cui Dingchen's serious words, Xu Zhao's temple jumped twice, how could this person say such inappropriate words, Xu Zhao was stunned, looked around and saw no one, so he had to He leaned forward again, quickly kissed Cui Dingchen's face, and asked, "Can we go now?"

Cui Dingchen smiled and nodded: "Yes."

Xu Zhao smiled shyly and walked side by side with Cui Dingchen holding an umbrella. He asked Cui Dingchen softly about the food delivery, and Cui Dingchen also answered softly. After a while, he returned to the courtyard of Xu's house, and at a glance, he saw that he was leaning on the kitchen door frame with a small face looking up. Snow Xu Fan, Xu Fan also saw Xu Zhao, and his watery eyes lit up immediately.

"dad!"

Xu Fan quickly ran towards Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao put away the umbrella and picked up the chubby Xu Fan.

Xu Fan put one arm around Xu Zhao's neck, the other pointed at the falling snowflakes, and said excitedly, "Dad, look, it's snowing, it's snowing."

"I saw it, you said it many times." Xu Zhao continued with a smile.

"It's snowing a lot." It means that it's snowing a lot.

"Well, didn't you go to the snow?"

"No, I'm obedient, obedient and don't get sick."

"That's right! You're so good."

Xu Fan happily added, "I'm excellent."

"That's right."

After Xu Zhao finished speaking, he turned to look at Cui Dingchen next to him.

Xu Fan followed and looked at Cui Dingchen. Seeing that Cui Dingchen had stopped the bicycle, he immediately raised his arms and said without warning, "Er Master Cui, hold it high."

Xu Zhao: "..."

Cui Dingchen: "..."

Cui Dingchen had the intention to get close to Xu Fan and did not reject Xu Fan. He took Xu Fan from Xu Zhao's arms and almost lifted Xu Fan to the door frame of the courtyard. Not only was Xu Fan not afraid, but he kept giggling and never felt tired or tired at all. , Xu Fan was still smiling when it was time for lunch.

Xu Zhao couldn't see it, and said, "Xu Fan, don't lift it up."

Xu Fan insisted: "Take it."

"You're not eating?"

"Have a meal."

"Then come down and eat."

"Take it again, lift it up again."

Xu Fan bargained with Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao firmly disagreed.

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao with a smile.

Xu Zhao said softly and harshly: "Then don't eat it."

Xu Fan shouted: "I eat, I eat!"

Xu Fan didn't bother Cui Dingchen and raised his head high, and instead chased Xu Zhao to eat with his short legs, and finally let Cui Dingchen have lunch with Xu Zhao's family in peace.

After lunch, the snow was still falling, and it was getting bigger and bigger, and it didn't stop until the evening.

Xu Zhao was afraid that the heavy snow would crush the vegetable greenhouse. When it was still dark, he took a tool like a big broom and called Dad Zhuang to remove the snow from the vegetable greenhouse. Of course, Cui Dingchen was indispensable.