CHAPTER 18

Xu Fan!

It's Xu Fan!

Xu Zhao was instantly furious. Xu Fan was too bold and disobedient. He came here without a word at night. Fortunately, he saw him. Does the child want to chase him to the county seat, not to mention the bad guys on the road, when he gets lost in the county seat, what should he do?

Thinking of Xu Fan's disappearance... Xu Zhao couldn't help but shuddered and turned around immediately.

As soon as he arrived at Xu Fan's side, Xu Fan immediately shouted happily, "Dad!"

Xu Zhao was determined to teach Xu Fan a lesson, and said with a sullen face, "Go back."

The child doesn't seem to understand anything, but he understands the emotional turn of adults the most. The smile on Xu Fan's face disappeared, and he shouted, "Dad."

"go back!"

"dad."

Not listening anymore!

Xu Zhao angrily picked up a branch on the ground and slapped Xu Fan's buttocks lightly.

Xu Fan stared blankly at Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao pointed at him with a branch, and scolded him sharply, "Aren't you listening to what Dad said?"

Xu Fan was frightened, looked at Xu Zhao blankly, and began to pout.

"Go back! Did you hear me!"

Xu Fan turned to the village and opened his mouth to cry with a "wow". He walked towards the village while crying, and looked back at Xu Zhao from time to time. Seeing that Xu Zhao didn't follow, he stopped and cried.

Xu Zhaoyi raised the branch.

Xu Fan took two steps forward with his short legs.

Xu Zhao did not lift the branches.

Xu Fan stopped to cry.

"Did you just want to be beaten?" Xu Zhao walked towards the village with a branch.

Xu Fan cried and ran forward, his short legs walking fast.

So the neighbors who were enjoying their meal under the shade of the tree saw Xu Zhao walking behind with a branch, Xu Fan crying and running in front, and looking back, all the way to Da Zhuang's house.

Xu Zhao poked at Xu Fan's little **** with a branch and asked, "Xu Fan, did I say that I won't let you follow at night? Do you know that there is danger at night?"

Xu Fan stood in the corner crying.

Dazhuang's mother persuaded Xu Zhao not to beat the child.

Xu Zhao was really angry, he couldn't imagine what would happen if Xu Fan was lost, it was so dangerous, so he said cruelly, "You still follow me and try, I'll slap your ass."

After Xu Fan heard it, he turned his face to the corner of the wall, away from Xu Zhao and cried softly.

Xu Zhao finally threw down the branches, said to Dazhuang's mother, and turned to leave Nanwan Village again. Instead of riding his bicycle immediately, he sat on the bicycle and waited at the intersection for ten minutes. Stepping on the stirrups, he rode toward the county seat, but he still turned back three times in one step, lest Xu Fan would be disobedient and follow him again.

But this time, Xu Fan didn't follow.

Xu Zhao rode all the way to the county central hospital, and then came to Xu's father's ward with a cloth bag. In the ward, Xu's father had already woken up, but his mouth was still slanted. Stop drooling.